XIV. Melina's farm

Not long after Elle got tired and her eyelids began to feel heavy.

Alexei picked her up and the girl fell asleep immediately on his shoulder for rest of their way.

When they arrived, Elle was still sleeping peacefully in Alexei's arms.

They were located on some kind of farm. Behind the iron mesh that was to be used as a fence. A dark-haired woman stood behind it. She was holding a gun.

Small smile appeared on Alexei's face

Small smile appeared on Alexei's face. "Honey, we're home." He spoke towards woman behind the mash.

Natasha looked at him. "Give Elle back to me." She ordered and held out her hands to take her daughter from his arms.

Elle groaned tiredly breaking the awkward silence.

Natasha placed her hand on back of girl's head. "Shh, it's all right, babygirl. You can go back to sleep. I'll wake up when I'll need you, okay?" She smiled and pulled Elle closer to her chest.

After a moment, the woman turned without a word and started walking towards the house.

Alexei followed her. "Come on, girls."

Everyone followed her carefully.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Woman had spoken while she entered the house. "Make yourself at home."

She sighed. "Let's have a drink."

Natasha followed her to the kitchen still holding Elle in her arms. She wanted to make sure they're safe here.

Melina opened the secret door that led to the gun room.

"Hey, no funny business." Natasha warned her.