XIII. "We'll make it."

The helicopter hit the ground with a lot of noise from a lack of fuel that should be enough to St. Petersburg according to Alexei.

Natasha opened the door dramatically holding Elle in her arms. She came out of it and the first thing she did was make sure the girl was absolutely okay.

She put Elle on the ground and lowered herself to her height. "Are you okay, baby? Anything hurts?" She watched carefully her whole body for any stretches or wounds.

Elle smiled and shook her head. "I'm okay, mom."

Yelena and Alexei left the helicopter as well. They were looking around where they actually were at the moment.

 They were looking around where they actually were at the moment

Alexei spoke breaking the awkward silence on the huge field. "Is Elle okay?" He asked softly.

"We'll make it, huh!?" Yelena shouted nervously. "Yeah, I see how we made it." She pointed on the broken machine in front of them.

He sighed. "You should've brought the Avengers superjet."

Natasha rolled her eyes and grabbed Elle's hand.

Yelena walked towards them and grabbed other girl's hand so that she was between them.

"I swear, if I hear one more word from him, I will kick him in the face." Yelena mumbled frustratedly.

Elle giggled quietly.

Alexei followed them. "Natasha."

"Natasha!"

"Come here, I want to ask you something."

Yelena and Natasha looked at themselves in disbelief

Natasha squeezed Elle's hand to get her attention. "El, go with Lena, okay? I'll join you in a second." She smiled and let Elle's hand to wait for Alexei.