Chatting with the pearls

(art above not mine- credits to the artist)

"are you ok?" pinks pearl said. 

" yes im fine, i was just thinking of- something..." i responded with a small smile on my face. "oh, ok then." pinks pearl said.  "so why did you come visit our place today, white Quartz?" yellow pearl said suspicious of my motives. " i got bored, and i cant really chat with any of the diamonds due to their work." i said. 

"hmm... alright then! makes perfect sense!" yellow pearl said. "sooo, hows yellow been?" blue pearl asked. "bossy as usual -_-" yellow pearl responded. 'heh, reminds me of someone.' i thought directing at yellow pearl.

  "so hows blue been?"i asked. "she is been quite emotional lately." blue pearl said."i don't believe you should speak ill about your diamonds.."pink pearl said. "as long as they dont know, we wont get shattered!!" yellow pearl responded. "then dont give them a reason to shatter you! you must respect the diamonds." pinks pearl said. "buzzkill" yellow pearl coughed under her breath. then suddenly the door opened to see 'white pearl' standing there. the pearls and i where scared out of our minds. especially yellow pearl, her mouth was sealed shut! i snorted at her facial expression, covering my mouth with my hand.

 in that time 'white' pearl had somehow snuck up behind me. i wasn't aware until pinks pearl shot me a look telling me "don't. move.." then i heard a voice behind me, i was pink pearls real voice this time, just mixed with whites a bit. "hello." 'white'pearl spoke. i was frozen in place " heeeeyyy-" i managed to blurt out awkwardly. while that was happening yellow pearl was muted, blue pearl was worried standing frozen in her perfect posture, and pinks pearl looked like she was ready to draw her weapon-

white pearl just stood behind me smiling, then spoke "white diamond would like meet you in her quarters" she said with that fake smile plastered on her face. and then it hit us all at once when white pearl left the room floating off to who knows where. yellow pearl un-muted and screamed blue pear stopped being tense and plopped on the couch and pinks pearl relaxed getting out of her stance and sighed out in relief. i then snapped out of my trance and realized... 'wait.... HOLY STARS! OH NO I GOTTA GO!'i thought in visible panic.

 pink pearls eyes filled with realization, and she ran to open the door for me and i ran out of the pearls chambers like a jasper into battle not wanting to be late cause it was WHITE who  summoned me. sure me and the diamonds exept yellow, where great friends! but white never likes even her own friends being late to anything!! id be punished!! or worse... shattered!!!! i ran and ran, panting from being out of breath. i then saw the huge white doors and knocked trying to catch my breath... as the huge white doors opened to the diamond infront of me..

____________________________________________________________

HELLO READERS!!!!! yes short chapter i know- but this is a good spot for a cliffhanger trust me :> CUT TO COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!

im out too :) bye bye people ima work on another chapter :)