Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Six moaned and melted back on the bed. His body was like puddy to do with as I pleased, and he seemed more than happy to let me do so.

I knelt between his legs, holding him in my mouth, and not quite sure what to do next. I tested him with my tongue, teased the tip of him, slid around the girth of him, and he moaned as if I were doing the best thing in the world to him, so I kept it up. He tossed his head to the side and reached a hand down, taking hold of my hair. I waited to see if it annoyed me, as I'd always had sensitivities about my hair, but strangely, it didn't feel bad at all. I could feel the desperation of pleasure in his grasp, his fingers scraping my scalp ever so slightly, his knuckles tight.

I continued to suck and swirl my tongue around him, watching him squirm as he drew closer and closer to his peak. I debated letting him reach it. I debated just stopping and watching him grow frustrated.

But he was such a good boy. He was behaving so well. Surely that was deserving of a reward of some kind.

So I went to town until he shuddered and his body tightened, his lips clamping back a cry of pleasure as he came right into my mouth. My first reaction was to swallow instinctively, so I did, only to make a face at the bitterness that overcame the original sweetness. I wrinkled my nose a little, then looked up to see Six staring up at the ceiling breathlessly. I smiled, absolutely pleased with his reaction.

I rose to my feet to stand over him and he stared up at me, his hands tossed on the bed by either side of his head, hair tousled. He made quite a picturesque sight, laying there, spent.

Of course, I was nowhere near done.

"Roll over," I ordered. Six blinked a couple times, looked at me, then cocked his head and propped himself up on his arms, turning over. I watched his cheeks pinken at the position of him on all fours, his perky ass facing me. I knelt one leg on the bed and leaned in, placing my hands on his cheeks. They were so firm, so thick. I spread his cheeks and he gasped a little, lowering his head. I saw the pink from his cheeks spread to the tips of his ears. Still, he didn't try to get away from me, he held still, like a good boy.

I bared his pink puckered bud to my gaze, admired it for a moment, never thinking I would do such a thing, but here I was. I licked my lips and leaned in, placing my mouth over it. Six gasped again, squirmed a little, but didn't fight me. I suckled there, running my tongue along the edge before pushing it through the tight ring of muscles. He moaned, his limbs quivering. I sucked with my lips and pushed with my tongue, tasting his sweet honey as I worked. I knelt there for a little while, stabbing him with my tongue before pulling away, licking my lips. He slumped onto his elbows, unable to prop himself up on his arms any longer.

"Good boy," I murmured, stroking his ass cheek. He peeked at me shyly. I smiled, then reached for his hips and gently guided him down on the bed so he was lying flat. He turned his head to watch me curiously as I climbed up onto the bed and propped myself up over him. I cracked my knuckles for a second, then reached down to his muscular back.

As soon as my hands landed on him, I felt the tension, felt the knots, felt the tightness. He worked so hard. I could feel it in his muscles. For a brief moment, I almost felt sorry for him. He was working so hard, trying his best, yet he couldn't complete his mission. And unfortunately, he never would.

I began to knead my fingers into his back and he breathed out a gasp that turned into a long satisfied moan. I rolled my palms against his muscles, against the knots in his back, working them free. I took my time, enjoyed the feeling of his soft firm skin beneath my fingers. His skin was mostly blemish free, but he had a few very cute little beauty marks dotting his olive skin. I ran my fingers over them, counting at least six on his back, noticing a couple more on his arms, and one on the back of his neck.