Chapter 14

Dear Moony,

Dad told me to get in contact, but I don't really know how to find you. If you want to meet up please send a meeting place and we can find a time that works for us.
Thanks,

Harry Potter

Harry sealed the envelope and passed it to his owl, kicking the balls of paper that had collected at his feet as he got up. He wasn't entirely sure about this, but it wasn't everyday you got asked by your dead father to do something. He folded him arms, leaning on the windowsill as he watched Hedwig go.

Harry really hoped this Remus guy wasn't a nonce.

"Master Harry"

Harry shot up, whipping his head around. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DOBBY"

Dobby blinked rapidly, frowning. "Did dobby do something wrong?"

Harry breathed heavily for a second, clutching his chest before looking down at dobby
"No no I'm fine just, warn a guy before you do that whole-" he vaguely gestured to where dobby had appeared "-poppy uppy thing"

Dobby nodded solemnly, before grabbing the nearest book and whacking himself in the face.

Harry stared at him. Dobby stared back. Whack.

Harry rolled his eyes and took the book from dobby, holding the tiny creature back from finding some other way to hurt himself.

He eventually stopped- sinking to the floor, crossing his arms and pouting.

"What was it you wanted then, dobby?"

Dobby looked up, grinning "I have friends!"

Harry blinked. "You have friends?" Dobby nodded. "Plural?" He nodded again, Harry's eye widened and he sat down stunned, whispering "How the fuck does Dobby have more friends than me?"

Dobby grinned and snapped his fingers, and 5 elves appeared one by one. "Ta-da! Friends!!"

"Uh who-"

"POTTER ELVES!"
"DOBBY STOP IT"
"Limmy is not dobby's friend"
"Hello, Master Potter"
"Well this is just fantastic isn't it"
"TOPSY WAS BUSY WHY WOULD DOBBY DO THAT"

"Okay what the fuck is going on"

The oldest looking elf stepped forward, "Hello master Harry, I am Mipp. I am the head Potter elf, it's lovely to make your acquaintance."

Harry looked bewildered before silently pointing between Mipp and Dobby.

Dobby grinned wildly "Mipp got lessons so Mipp speaks like Harry Potter and Mipp is going to teach Dobby and Limmy and Topsy to speak proper!!!!"

"...right that answers, like, one of my questions."

Mipp rolled their eyes, smiling slightly "It had been a long held tradition for Potters to educate their elves. We tend to serve more as servants than slaves- a tradition I intend to keep at all costs. We are the 5 elves of the Potter properties- we will look after the household and estates. Don't worry, Dobby will stay as your personal elf... but we can make him part of the household as well if you'd like that."

Harry blinked, sighing and putting a hand over his face. "Right. Okay. Yep make dobby an official potter elf that works. Get him some English lessons as well please. Oh, and call me Harry."

Mipp nodded, "Of course, master Harry. You can summon us at any point, but unless there is anything else you need we will take our leave."

"Yeah, sure go ahead. Just processing this whole thing." He said, putting his head in his hands. He heard 6 pops and he was alone once again.

He sighed, and got up, crossing the small room to make himself a cup of tea. He didn't understand entirely what was going on. He turned around to flick through some records, settling on some soft jazz and placed them in the record player, as quiet music danced through the room.

He gathered his paper and quills and sat down, ready for a long day of letter writing.

—————-—————————————————-

"-and then my desk burst into flames!"
Ellie laughed as Harry finished his anecdote, her legs swinging on the chair in front of her desk, finishing her notes with a flourish. He had written to her several days ago to request an emergency appointment, which she had been kind enough to agree to.

"Well, Harry, we have to take these blocks off slowly. You're going to have random flare up anyway, your entire magical core is being altered. Some irregularities are to be expected"

Harry glared at her "I expected being tired or headaches, not becoming an amateur fucking arsonist!"

"Oh, don't be dramatic you can replace a desk. Is there anything else at all? Our session is almost over."

Harry frowned looking down. "It isn't medical but I do have a general question."

Ellie turned to face away from Harry, organising and shuffling her papers, "Go for it"

"How would I write to Azkaban?"

Ellie turned sharply, staring at Harry intently "Why do you want to write to Azkaban, Harry?"

"It's not important."

"Like hell it's not! Who is it!"

Harry crossed his arms, glaring at the woman, "I'm not telling you."

Ellie narrowed her eyes. "Fine then, I won't tell you either."

"What?"

Ellie furrowed her brows "uh yeah, of course I'm not going to tell you. Do I look dumb?" Harry opened his mouth "-and don't answer that question." Harry closed his mouth pouting.

He got up with a sigh "Fine. I'll find someone else to tell me"

"Harry I am your only friend."

Harry crossed his arms grumbling, "Okay but who asked?"

Ellie grinned at him, pushing him out the door "Go on shrimp, I've had more than enough of you today thank you very much."

Harry gasped, looking offended "How dare you"

"Bugger off"

Harry laughed as he rounded the corner, grinning as he made his way to the exit. He left, hurried, before bumping into someone and stumbling backwards.

He looked up and saw a face grinning back wildly. His hair was bright orange and freckles covered his face. He reached out a hand to support Harry, "Woah ther-"

"OI FORGE"

He looked behind him, before looking back and smirking, "Duty calls, good day" he said, tipping an imaginary hat.

He sped off, leaving Harry stood as he was bewildered by the strange man he met. He took some moments to compose himself, before continuing on his journey home.

A/N
Uh it's been a hot sec hasn't it. Oopsie daisy. Tbh I completely forgot about this fic- some people have read it really recently and I'm just confused to be honest. Anyway loads of ppl were asking for an update so here you go ig :)