Chapter 11

IM BACK AGAIN! WOOOOO!
DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING EVERYTHING IS JK ROWLINGS WORK!
OKAYYY BACK TO THE STORY

After nodding at the healer as he walked out the hospital with his potions, Harry slumped into the nearest seat. He massaged his temples, and took a deep breath.
"Ah, shitballs."

He'd forgotten to visit his vault in Gringotts hadn't he, the stupid bastard. Well, he supposed he might as well grab some supplies before heading off to potter manor.

Looking up at the sky, he could see it coming to be early evening. 5:00ish he would put it.

Sticking his wand out, Harry summoned the night bus for the second time that day.

"OI ERNIE, I'S ARFUR AGAIN" Smiling awkwardly at the enthusiastic conductor, Harry nodded before ducking under his arm and sitting on the nearest seat.

"Gringotts, please, stan."
"Were'n choo there earlier?
"Yes. I forgot to do something though."
"Okey dokey. OI ERNIE. WE OFF TO GRINGOTTS YEA? Brace yerself arfur."
Holding tightly on a grimy pole nearby, harry clenched his teeth waiting for the inevitable jerk of the bus.
One second
Two seconds
Three sec-
Harry lurched forward violently. They were off.
A few minutes, and a very dissatisfying bus ride later they arrived at Gringotts.
"Fir'een sickles please."
Dutifully, Harry handed over the money, before stepping into Gringotts.

Striding in, his posture as confident as he could manage, Harry situated himself in front of a nearby banker.

"I need access to vault 51."
"Do you have a key to vault 51?"
"I'm Harry Potter, it was in the will that it's mine."
"Mr Potter, I hate repeating myself, Do you have a key to vault 52?"
"No, but I'll do the blood test."
The goblin looked up from his work. "Tell me, why should I waste my time?"

"I'll pay you double."
"Deal."

Harry smirked victoriously as the Goblin walked away to get the equipment. All he needed now was a key so he could get in every time.

"Put your hand in this bowl when I prick your finger. If you state the truth and you are Mr Potter, then it shall make a key. If not, well, the results will be unspeakable."
Harry nodded seriously, watching as the needle came closer to his skin. Wincing slightly as it broke through skin, he stared, fascinated by the process before shoving his hand in the bowl, spilling the water slightly.

Soon enough, he felt cool metal rest upon his hands, causing him too smile softly.

The Goblin grinned toothily. "Well Mr Potter, looks like we'll be going to vault 51 then."

After leading him to a strange cart, the goblin barked at the young lord to get in, and strap up tight. Confused, but forced to comply no less, Harry followed his orders.

He found himself grateful he had.

The were so many twist, turns, sudden drops, sudden rises, that it would have been impossible o navigate on your own. Very difficult indeed.
Harry ended up stepping off the cart looking very green, to the sadistic joy of the goblin.
"Vault 51. Gimme the key."
But harry was too busy staring at the door in amazement. It must have been twice the size of him, and was that solid gold he saw?
"KEY PLEASE, MR POTTER."
Blinking stupidly, Harry nodded, dishing them out of his pockets. "Here."
"Thank you, finally." Replied the goblin, sarcastically rolling his eyes.
Placing the key in the slot, he turned it once, watching as the vault opened up.

It was truly grand. Harry stepped in too get a better look.

Pale purple walls surrounded him. The designs, so intricately sketched on showed a meticulous family tree, everyone welcome. Family was cherished by the potter family, no matter if they went dark they would be part of it, as minimal as they may feel. The ancient stone had begun to chip, giving it even more of a rubbled, ancient, affect.This madee it even more beautiful in Harry's eyes. The carpet was a rich, black material, that contrasted perfectly with the walls and riches that surrounded him. They appeared to be made of expensive animal hair, magic perhaps to have kept such quality after such a long time. And, though he hate to admit it, being a half blood, the potters were still a proud pure blood family.