Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER: I do not own harry potter or any characters in this story, yet... MWAHAHAHA

A young boy, left for dead with relatives who hate him.

Someone knowingly placed him in a place where he would be abused.

Them having the audacity to smile about it.

Yes, the great wizard Merlin was fuming.

He didn't usually meddle in mortal affairs, but this was just too far.

Albus frickin Dumbledore, so called 'leader of the light'. This man that people so foolishly look up to continuously pulls the wool over the eyes of the sheep that listen to his advice. Apparently he is the saviour.

Every single action he takes he justifies using the greater good.

The greater good, the slogan of a wizard who tried to take over the world. The greater good, that led to one of the biggest wizarding wars. The greater good, that imprisoned his lover. The greater good, that killed his sister. His greater good.

This foolishness was going to get the potter boy killed. The pure power he held would kill him if he wasn't taught to use it properly. It would take over his very being. His magic being suppressed like this... it would lead to an obscurial. He wouldn't let that happen

No. Merlin thought angrily. Albus Dumbledore is not perfect, he is only human whether he liked it or not. This scandal will end soon.

When left to brew with his thoughts Merlin was dangerous, he could destroy people in more ways than one.

This, however was not about 'the greater good' or destroying not only the reputation or Albus, but his life as well. This was about saving harry potter from a childhood he didn't deserve, and the wizarding world from a so-called hero they adore.

It was time to take action.