Cheating?

A few days later

On a gorgeous Saturday morning,Ginny and Luna were walking the park and drinking an hot chocolate and just chatting about what is going on in life.

"So, how is Harry?",Luna asked

"He is fine.We are going on a date tomorrow.",Ginny said

As they are walking,in the distance Ginny can see Harry with a brushy brown hair girl.

Ginny asked,"Who is that girl over there with Harry.?"
"Maybe she's a friend.",Luna asked

As soon as she said that,Harry and the mystery girl hugged her each other and the mystery walked off.Ginny walked over to him. Harry saw her.

"Hi Ginny.",Harry said
"Don't say hi to me.",Ginny said crossing her arms.
"Did I do something wrong?",Harry asked

"Who is that girl?",Ginny asked

"Ah.This is what this is about.",Harry said knowing what she means.

"Yeah.So who is she?",Ginny asked

"That was Hermione Granger,we have been friends since childhood but she moved away and now she is back."

"Oh. So , there is nothing going on between you two then?", Ginny asked

"Hermione and I? No she is more like my sister.",Harry said,"Where you jealous?"

"No",Ginny said

Harry looked at her.

Ginny finally admits and says,"Yes I was jealous and it's because you are super hot and I love you and because you the most kindest man I ever met."

Harry looks at her and just kisses her full on the lips and they make up for five minutes.

"Wow",They both said
"I love you too if you didn't know.",Harry said

And they just looked at each other and kiss again and they go to Harry's and you know what happens.

Authors Note:
I do not write anything steamy.