It Feels Like Wattpad Is Dying

Why do I say so? I don't know myself. I haven't been on in atleast five to six months. And also the reason I took this book down is because I was using someone else's comedy style for fuck knows reason. I'm not sure I can make you laugh but I want to attract your attention, stop fighting the MPLA and read this.

Wattpad feels like it's dying for many reasons, when I post something it hardly gets any read, there is a possibility that it's just my new account not being as well known, I think I've had a few accounts and it's just a dead end, it's either I don't want to go back, or I can't go back because I can't, remember the password.

But the real question is. Is Wattpad dying? Well this exact question came up on amp.reddit.com a question posted in r/wattpad.

Hellxxfire says.

It seems like people are actively looking for alternatives for wattpad.

Guys, this book was literally made for calling out wattpad on its mistakes and the problems it has. What is an alternative for wattpad?

Well I searched top ten reading websites. And wattpad made 7th place. Wtf I though it was way lower on the leader board. Like damn. If you want to know what websites are at top just look over here.

Wattpad is like some character from a TV show that's just designed to be the clown but no one's laughing

Wattpad is like some character from a TV show that's just designed to be the clown but no one's laughing. Some guy from reddit also said that Wattpads getting alot of cyber attacks which I don't have any recollection of and I don't think it has anything important to do with this topic.

But miqthyhero says

I don't think Wattpad is dying

However Wattpad decided to change and delete some things, which led to alot of anger from the users and some did leave.

But, did they really leave?

Well a mad lad named Dave Chesson from kindlepreneur.com posted a review on wattpad and his post was last updated on the July 20th 2021. The review is very well done and professional if I might say so myself because I'm a fucking toddler, I Wright children's books. Do you remember when your mom used to read you a book by the name of Piper and the seven African giants, yeah, that was me. I wrote that book, I bet your mother read you that book a thousand times and it absolutely fucking traumatized you. I'm getting off topic here. In the review he wrote it said that "Wattpad has a passionate community of readers, 70 million. I would expect this number to grow, as the company has some major investors behind it and doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon."

Some people say it's dying because schools are reopening and people have to work more and harder all because of Covid. I doubt it, some schools close right when others reopen, this pandemic is unpredictable and unfortunate for many of us. Seriously who gives a fuck. Most of the users on wattpad are between ages of 13 to 30 years old but the average is 20.

A good guy I met on wattpad the other day gave me some inspiration @System_003 was his username.(I don't know how to tag others on wattpad) This guy or gal is special to me because I haven't really gotten in contact with anyone on this site that doesnt reply like all the other NPC's on this website.

In the end I think it's just me, it's easy to blame others but maybe it's my fault for feeling this way, I wrote off most of my old, somewhat good friends I used to have on this website because I was a dumbass

In the end I think it's just me, it's easy to blame others but maybe it's my fault for feeling this way, I wrote off most of my old, somewhat good friends I used to have on this website because I was a dumbass. This website feels like an empty library with very colorful books, but no ones reading them, where all the books are judged by their covers.

But I'm signing off, imma head out...Till next time.