Nice C4 Dude

It's time for a bit rebelliousness in the east ,south, west and north side of wattpad. Using directions you can clearly see I am trying to intimidate you into spreading the word about this book so you can go and kidnap a bunch of children, call their parents and ask them to vote as that will really spread the good word on my book. You truly will be doing God's work. If you do like the chapter vote on it because you probably have nothing better to vote on except who gets the last vegan taco. If your still reading I thank you for not leaving me like all my ex girlfriends that would totally tell you I was way too swagger for them. Sorry if the topic was on me I do not really give a shit unless you are in the gang ,I see this book as a view booster and just something fun. Hi I am Max Fler and this is the long road to having an action book topic. I do think its unacceptable that wattpad doesn't have an action book topic for us because I like reading action books ,if my guess is right they switched action to adventure, so then they also have to switch the romance topic to a scifi topic because we all know that shit dont happen in real life.
Yes wattpad Catfished me like I was a naive fourteen year old school girl.

Wattpad has some major problems that we will be addressing later on in this horrible excuse of a book ,but if you are still reading you have been tricked by me for making you think that this is good content but the bad content relates to you becau...

Wattpad has some major problems that we will be addressing later on in this horrible excuse of a book ,but if you are still reading you have been tricked by me for making you think that this is good content but the bad content relates to you because you are a horrible excuse of a human being, this has been a chapter with the bois and if you follow you will become a part of the legendary and most feared gang on wattpad known as THE SPOOK VIRGINS.