Chapter 7: new friends and fights.

A few months had passed since Claudia had met the Dreamtale family and Blue had been reunited with his wife and kids. Christmas went off without a hitch, Nightmare and Umbra being drowned in gifts whilst Dream found out he was going to be a parent again. Overall it was a good Christmas.

By now, 5 months had passed and it was May. Erin had jus celebrated her 24th birthday and had just had the twins. Nightmare chuckled as Kai wriggled in the carrier that was attached to Claudias chest. "Easy my little hatchling. It's ok, mama has you." Claudia said, her tail swishing happily as her son cooed and babbled; wriggling his little arms and legs about. He was only a month old and he had a mop of black hair, bright innocent wide blue eyes and the cutest little button nose. His dragon tail was a periwinkle blue as was his fragile, slightly jelly lie patches of scales all over his tiny body. The fin of his tail was fish like, an identical copy of Erins fin.

He had tiny little rounded nubs on his head of his claws and was the oldest of the twins by 30 minutes. Kai blew spit bubbles at her, tail curling up around her wrist making Claudia beam. She had taken to being a mother very quickly and was a natural. She had wept when she saw them, but then again Nightmare did too. Hey, happy moments made him cry ok? He was a sap!

Claudia wore a plaid top and grey jeans, with comfortable shoes on as currently was in another AU with Nightmare, Erin and Blue; underswap 2. Luckily Blueberry wasn't around o would recognize Nightmare as he was right now so it was safe to do so. "He is just too precious!" Nightmare said, smiling as Kai held his finger happily and tightly. He was the kids godfather as Erin and Claudia trusted him so much to look after them.

He loved kids and would protect him with his life. Claudia chuckled and nodded, taking the baby out the carrier she had strapped to her chest and handed him to Nightmare who held him close to his summoned chest. "He is. He is just the sweetest little hatchling in the world." Claudia preened, her wings opening up a bit in pride that someone agreed with her and her mate that her hatchlings were the best in the world.

Nightmare was in a black and red polka dot, short puffy sleeved dress as it was so warm in Underswap during may and he felt super pretty to wear this. His fingers and most of the cracks and cuts on his body had healed; leaving scars. Even Nightmares right socket had healed, leaving scars. He had to wear glasses for things now but he didn't mind. Nightmare smiled down at the infant, rocking him. "Hiya baby. Your uncle Nightmare has you." He chuckled, beaming as the baby waved his tiny hands around and giggled.

The nymph and Dragon hybrid was sitting down outside a cafe as Erin and Blue were browsing the summer market stalls. It was summer in US 2 so they wee buying stuff for a change. It was a nice change of pace. Erin wore the famous pink and strawberry dress; her other twin in child wrap that was tied around Erins waist and back to keep the baby in place, secure and content against the mothers chest. Charlotte was her little girl; having Erins brown hair but Claudia bright gold eyes. Similar to her twin brother she had rounded nubs for horns and a dragons tail that was purple with a fish fin at the end and purple scale jelly patches.

However unlike her brother she has tiny little purple dragon wings that had patches of periwinkle blue scales here and there. It seems Charlotte took more after Claudia whilst Kai took more after Erin. It was positively adorable. Charlotte slept, her head on Erins chest and listening to her heart beat as Erin brought her mate, Nightmare and Umbra some goodies.

Nightmare walked over, holding a bubbly Kai and smiled. "Heya. Found anything good?" He asked his taller friend who smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah. Look at these." She pointed the stall where many bath products lined it; from soaps, to shampoos, to bath mobs they had it all and in many tropical flavors/scents. "They al smell amazing and I want to know if you want some."