Hogwarts Express

Second chapter done!! This took me 3 and half hours, I hope it's worth it!  Also if anyone is interested in being my beta reader please comment couse I desperately need one/hj             

                              Percy

After making several stops so that Nico would not die of exhaustion, we appeared at a train station. The others still felt bad after each shadow trip
Newbies! For someone who is already a veteran in the matter ... it is hilarious to see others holding their stomachs. One thing got me out of my bliss.

I don't know if they've noticed, but something always happens when everything is good, something spoils things. This time, it was no exception. A few steps from me, Nico collapsed in a second. The noise his body made when he touched the floor was loud to my ears, despite the distance. At that moment, reality struck me. I don't understand how I could be so stupid! Nico was already tired of the lack of sleep, how could it not occur to me that he was using too much energy, considering that he traveled with four people over the ocean? "If anything happens to him, it will be my fault." I thought.

I ran to him. The others were not yet fully recovered, but for a moment the only thing on my mind was Nico. When I reached his side, I knelt down and put the top of his body on my lap. He looked so weak, so ... fragile. He didn't open his eyes, so I quickly pulled the ambrosia and nectar out of my backpack. I had to practically push them down his throat; The good thing about that is that he started to move and opened his eyes, his beautiful dark eyes. He focused his attention on me and I could see confusion and discomfort. I instantly felt a little sad, I didn't want him to feel that way about me.

I smiled at him and he blushed, he looked so adorable, but it wasn't a good time to be distracted. "You're an idiot, di Angelo," I said as I glared at him. "Thank you." "I feel so loved," he joked. "I'm serious." Why didn't you say you were tired? It didn't cost you anything! We could have come with Miss O'Leary! "Calm down." "I'm not a child anymore," he replied to my challenge. He got up slowly and I imitated him. "You could have turned into shadows, how do you think I felt?" How do you think Hazel would have felt? "I didn't ask you to take care of me, Jackson," he said seriously, pointing an accusing finger at me. And don't put Hazel in this. "Nico ..." "Don't pretend like your worried. Just leave me."Nico wanted to walk away, but I stopped him.

"But what are you talking about, Nico? You are my friend, of course I care about you. You should already know." He looked at me analytically, as if trying to find a lie in my words "Why should I believe you?" "Have I shown you otherwise?" He looked at me skeptically, so I opened my arms. "Come here." "I don't think so ..." I stared at him and he held my gaze. Likewise, he approached shyly and received my hug. It didn't last more than 5 seconds, but it was long enough to feel how thin it was. "Please never forget or think otherwise, Neeks." "Don't tell me Neeks."

"Hey, little tortolitos!" Leo shouted. Jason and Piper looked at us amused, as if they knew something we didn't. There are twenty minutes left. We started walking around the station and Jason took Nico by my side to start a conversation. Nico looked annoyed and sometimes resigned. Leo and Piper asked for directions, but the people and guards were watching them as if they were insane. I had no idea what platform they were talking about, after all, my ticket was with Nico.Chiron knows me very well and knew I would have lost it. He is a pure genius.

"There are only seven minutes left, and apparently platform 9 and three-quarters doesn't exist," Piper said. "I don't know about you guys, but I think we're wrong about the station," Leo said, looking at Nico. "Don't blame me." This is the right station. He defended himself very seriously. "But it's not supposed to be easy for mortals to find," I said. Maybe ... a hidden one?