Have You Fallen Yet?

TOMMYS POV
Just another boring day, not like going to another school is exciting, i got up at 08:00AM, means that I only have 30 minutes to get prepared to school, what the fuck.

i brushed my teeth, made myself a sandwich and ate it, changed my clothes and packing my backpack, ready to get get going to school. i left the house and kept walking to school for almost 15 minutes.

once I got there I saw hot girls, so far so good, i mean it's not really the bad start I was expecting, all I enjoy about school is girls, and just girls.

but I wanted to do what every student needs to do on the frost day of school, which is making friends, so I came up to a short guy because i don't like being friends with people that are taller than me because I'm the tallest.. right? Well never fucking mind I just saw 2 men that are tall as fuck, i tried to not get pissed by it but failed, anyway i came to the shorter guy, he surprisingly waved at me before i could get to even reach to him, once I've reached him he immediately went "hello!" I already knew how sweet he was because of the way he speaks, I replied with an hey, after we talked a little I decided to ask him about his name and he answered with an "it's tubb- Toby!" I was confused, because why on earth would anyone struggle with saying their name, anyway he asked me about my name too and so uh I told him my name "It's Tom, Tom Simons." I replied.

Time passes and class started, so I went dead silent focusing on  what the teacher was explaining until I felt something clicking on my back, I was so scared because I thought it was a spider or some shot, but IT WAS HIM! THE TUBBO GUY! "Would you mind if I ‏introduce you to my friends?" I didn't  mind at all so I nodded. After the bell rings he immediately grabbed my hand and went "let's go introduce you to my friends!" I nodded and then I saw the same 2 tall men, one of them was kind of a weirdo because he was wearing a mask and glasses which Is hiding his whole face.

the other one was wearing a yellow hoodie and a dark brown beanie, the masked guy then went "hello I'm Ranboo!", his name was Ranboo.

The other ones name was Wilbur. I've never heard of those names, after we talked a little I asked the masked guy to take the damn mask and glasses off because it pisses me off to be friends with some weird guy that I don't even how he looks like, I mean you know, he might be ugly, and I don't like being friends with ugly people, so that's why I asked to see his face, he surprisngly nodded, I did not expect him to not mind at all.

So then as he took off his mask and glasses I started looking at his lips, his eyes, nose and eyebrows, what the fuck? How on earth are people this handso-I mean pretty exists in this world?! I zoned out while looking at his lips, until he told me where I was looking at, I was SO embarrassed and then told him to shut up and then flipped him off so that he doesn't know that I like him- I mean I don't but, I don't want him to think that I do either.

that's why I made him think that I don't like him. I also felt sad because he was too hot to treat him this way~~ WAIT WHAT WHAT AM I SAYING NONONONO I DONT LIKE HIM AND IM NOT GAY IN ANY WAY unless...~ WAIT N-

Time passes and they all go back home.

BTW GUYS I FUCKING KNOW HOW BAD AND EMBARRASSING THIS IS, I MEAN THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ANYTHING ON WATTPAD SO FEEL FREE NOT TO JUDGE :(