Your Voice Is Repeating In My Head.

ASH UPDATED THE STORY, WAKE UP!!

Sorry for not uploading I was too lazy to do any more parts but ye enjoy
Tommys POV
holy shit, I've missed my friends so much.. I wish I could see them again.
I'll just message ranboo and see how it goes.
Discord Chat POV

tomathy (king)
RANBOOO!!!!
RANBOO
RANBOO
RANBOO
RANBOO
RANBALLS
RANNYWITHNOBALLS
RANBOOBS
RANBOO
WAKE THE FUCK UP
RANBOO
RANBOO

Ranboobas
WHATS THE PROBLEM I JUST WOKE UP

tomathy (king)
Well the problem is that we haven't spoke in a while, I kinda wanna hang out tbh.

Ranboobas
uhm?... is it because you've got no other friends to hang out with expect for me because I moved back to the uk and u want to speak to me because your'e bored of hanging out with Wilbur because he's annoying and ur mentally ill?

tomathy (king)
WHAT?!?... NO NOT AT ALL... well maybe idk BUT ANYWAYS MEET ME AT *********

Ranboobas
Wtf is a "*********"💀                                  (Just kidding I swear) -writer 

Ranboobas
Okay! Well then cya later. :)

tomathy (king)
OK!!

Tommy's POV
FINALLY SOMEBODY THAT WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME, GOSH. I THOUGHT I'D BE LONELY FOREVER.
okay, alright. I don't need to waste more time BECAUSE THIS IS LIKE A SPECIAL EVENT TO ME.
I got dressed up and all, and I got my backpack and gathered some gifts for him (such as: some of his merchs, the biggest broken piece of pussbo, shoes and more.)

no one's POV   
Tommy and ranboo finally met after 4 months of not speaking to each other's.
Supposingly, they both got each other's some gifts.ranboo was so excited to see what Tommy brought for him.
Ranboo's POV
I finally got to speak to him again. Gosh I've waited for that moment for so long, as I was waiting for him to arrive, he finally did. I couldn't help it but hug him tight. I didn't even want to let go but he's the one who did.

Anyways I brought him some gifts and surprisingly.. HE DID TOO!! I was so excited and happy about what he brought me, even if it's the cheapest thing on earth, It'd still have a special space in my heart as long as it's for him.

I excitingly open the gift box. THERE WERE SO MANY STUFF!! I was so excited when I saw that he brought me some of his merchs, I immediately took off my shirt and wore his merch, the most exciting part is, it smelt like him \\>~<\\...

     HE TOOK OFF HIS HOODIE TO WEAR MY MERCH.
     HE. TOOK. OFF. HIS. GODDAMN. HOODIE. TO. WEAR. MY. MERCH!!!

i was blushing so hard and I could see in his eyes that he noticed it. I was so embarrassed but yet so happy that he liked my gifts and wore my hoodie! It was now my turn to see what he got me, the pure joy I was in when I was opening the gifts, gosh. I was so excited. I opened the gifts with a smile. After I finished unboxing it, there was just a letter. SERIOUSLY?! literally just a goddamn letter.

I looked at ranboo in THAT look. He was excited, but me, well. I WASNT. He looked so excited so I guess there was some "good news" writings or some shit. I opened the letter and oh my GOD.

I love making y'all excited, so stay tuned 😋‼️