The Date?...

Are You Gay Yet?

Tommys POV

I woke up, I brushed my teeth, and did other morning things, I woke up early to get to school until I realized that there's no fucking school on Monday, so I decided I would hang out with my collage friends and make a vlog with them

The Group Of Kings

Tommy: Hey Ranboo,  would you wanna hang out in the park of Brighton at (???)

Ranboob: Sure, wanna bring other friends so it isn't weird?

Tubbo: I'll come!

Secret Group Don't Tell Ranboo

Tommy: TUBBO YOU FUCKING BITCH DELETE THAT MESSAGE RIGHT NOW

Tubbo: wow calm down simp, I'm not here to ruin ur date with him ‼️

Tommy: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DELETE THE MESSAGE ALREADY

Wilbur: Tommy if you date Ranboo I'll get the shit out of you 😍🥰🥰😘

Tommy: Shut up i don't even like that tall creep

Wilbur: Sureee

Time pass: Tommy was waiting for Ranboo in the park

No one's POV

Ranboo finally arrived to the park to see Tommy waiting for him, Tommy waved at him as Ranboo was running to him, opening his hands while running to hug him. "IVE MISSED YOU MAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Tommy asked hugging him tightly. "I've missed you too, I was just at tubbo's house hanging out with him, how about you?" Ranboo replied
"I was just streami- I mean playing minecraft on my Pc." Tommy replied.

"So, dinner on you, am I right?" Ranboo said as he was looking into Tommy's eyes in happiness and excitement. "I mean, sure! " Tommy said as looking through the food list.

"This one!" Tommy said pointing at a picture of a dish filled with spaghetti and meatballs. He then started to call out the waitress next to him and pointing at the dish of spaghetti he wanted, the waitress nodded as walking to the restaurant's kitchen.

Tommy and Ranboo were on their phones while waiting for the food to arrive. They kept waiting until Ranboo asked Tommy how many dishes did he order, "uh 1." Tommy answered while looking down at his phone.

Ranboo sighed as telling him that he wanted spaghetti too. Tommy giggled and said "Why did you think that I wouldn't share my spaghetti with you?" Tommy said as giggling. "Well I do appreciate you sharing but 1 dish isn't fucking enough for both of us." Ranboo replied in a little bit of an anger face.

"We could share every single speghetti, does that sound fair?" Tommy replied as smirking at Ranboo. What the fuck? "Uh no thank you I'd rather eat air 😇" Ranboo replied in awkwardness. "your loss I guess~" Tommy said jokingly. Thankfully Ranboo knew he was joking, but sadly Ranboo catches feelings quickly, that's why he blushed a little.

Time passes and their food FINALLY is done.

Tommy's POV

the food arrived, finally. I immediately took a fork and started eating without realizing that Ranboo was there, Oops. The fork was taken out of my hands, how fucking disrespectful. Ranboo took the fork out of my hand in anger and said "I thought u wanted to share every single spaghetti, or have you forgotten?" Ranboo said as laughing in anger. I nodded as sharing it with him. We didn't kiss, sadly. HAH JUST KIDDING!... .....

for fuck sake.

BTW GUYS I FUCKING KNOW HOW BAD AND EMBARRASSING THIS IS, I MEAN THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ANYTHING ON WATTPAD SO FEEL FREE NOT TO JUDGE :(