Dont Be Too High!..

I was lost in thoughts about him until I heard a notification sounds coming out of my phone, I opened my phone to a message from Ranboo, it writes "Hey Toms, wanna come over tonight to watch a scary movie?" I replied with an "Ofc! I would love to <3" I was so exited while dressing up to get to ranboo's house, after I got ready I got out of the house and start walking to Ranboos house, I was so damn exited, once I got there, I knocked on the door, it didn't take 5 seconds to someone opening the door, it was ranboo, we hugged as I walked in the house, he said that he's living in tubbo's house, I nodded as I sat down the couch, awkward silent until he started playing the horror movie, I sat next to him, I was so scared so I jumped onto him, I was blushing so hard. He blushed back as I was hugging him. Time passed and the movie ended, I was playing on my phone scrolling through dms, nothing special, I looked at the time, not really suprised, just 2AM I looked over at ranboo, he was practicing for mcc, I didn't want to bother him by telling him that I just hit 11m subsribers so I just looked back at my phone.
ITS LIKE 3AM I THINK IM GONNA BE UPLOADING THE STORY TMR SO YEAH GOODNIGHT I GUESS

BTW GUYS I FUCKING KNOW HOW BAD AND EMBARRASSING THIS IS, I MEAN THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ANYTHING ON WATTPAD SO FEEL FREE NOT TO JUDGE :(