chapter 1. the beginning

It is a magical place, the cookie kingdom. Everyone here has a story, you just need to know it. I'm about to tell you a love story; a story of two people you would never expect to love each other.

🍄Espresso's laboratory🍄Espresso POV🍄

"No, no, no! Why can't I do this spell correctly? Surely this should be stronger". At that point, I got frustrated while working on one of my experiments. I didn't understand what was happening since I was very focused last week. In spite the fact that I dislike going outside, I decided going to the park would refresh my mind. In addition, it's a beautiful day outside. So I put on my coat and went out into the snowy cold outside.

🌸the park🌸Madelines POV🌸

After my daily training I went to the park to relax. He was in my thoughts again. I went to a nearby bench, brushed the snow of, and sat down. I was getting lost in my thoughts. He was beautiful, with blackish-brown hair and a little white streak in it. I normally see him reading or chatting with Latte cookie, but today was different. This time I saw him alone, so I stopped to say hello.

" hello there Espresso! How are you on this fine day?"

Instantly when I spoke his face turned annoyed.

"What do you need madilene?"

You. I- wait what am I even thinking?!?! He is just a friend. He probably doesn't even see me as that!

------------------------------------------------------------
Alright guys author here! I hope you liked this chapter! Please leave any ideas if you want them in the story! I will be up next friday-saterday