Chapter.5 : Madeleine regrets everything

🌑Madeleine's POV🌑His House🌑

"WHY DID I DO THAT!! WHY DID I DO THAT??!!"

I was in my house contemplating my life decisions when I here the door bell ring. Immediately when I open it there she stood, with her spoon staff in hand.

"I KNEW IT! YOU LIKE ESPRESSO!"

"Whaaaaaat Noo it don't your just crazy hehehe"

"hmmm redness of face, jitteryness, trying to lie....YEP your in love!" the coffee witch said with a grin.

"NOPEPRETTYSUREYOURHALUNSANTINGALRIGHTIMPRETTYTIREDAREYOUTIREDOKBYE!"

"Ookayyy see ya"

During my last encounter with Espresso it looked like a rope of some kind tripped him. I have a certain feeling latte was up to this but il need to do more research.

🍓Latte's POV🍓

Mission Akomplished. Fortunately I got a photo before Espresso got out and ran away. Ima use it for blackmail with Espresso later. Now for plan two.

🍡Espresso's POV🍡

I was working on an experiment when the phone rang. I quickly went to the phone

"Hello?"

"Hey! Wanna meet with me at the park?" Latte responded happily

"Sure"

"

Ok. Meet you there!"

She hung up the phone and I got my coat, brushed my hair and went out into the cold. I got to the park and saw her in a light brown coat and a dark brown scarf.

"Hey! You came! I thought you'd just stay at home."

"Why'd you think that?"

"It's the fith day. Didn't you know that?"

"Well shit! I gotta go!"

And I ran out of the park. I tried to get to my house, but I was already feeling dizzy. Soon as expected, I pasted out landing on the floor.

🍮Madeline's POV🍮

"Hey Es- OH GOD"

Just as u was saying his name he colasped in the snow. I panicked and ran over to him and picked him up. Unsurprisingly he was not that heavy. Deciding that my house was much closer, I took Espresso to my house. When I got home I put him on my bed and plopped on to.

Why did he suddenly collapse? It probably has to do with his sleep schedule.

"Huh he looks pretty cute when he's sleeping"I said under my breath. AS A FRIEND WAY OF COURSE. I felt sleepy so I took my armor of to take a little nap.