chapter 6:Espressos SUDDEN redness

🩰Espressos POV🩰

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-"-now you may be wondering how i woke up in Madeleine's house, in his bed, with him sleeping soundly right next to me. Well, I don't know ether. BUT here we are. I quickly took my glasses,got my cape and left, fortunately nobody noticed me leaving Madeleine's house.... until I got to the town square.

"Espresso! Where were you?" lattes voice behind me said.

"Uh-nowhere?!?" I blurted as I walked faster.

"really now? Pancake? Could you tell me what happened yesterday with Ess please?"Latte said sweetly as she looked at Pancake Cookie.

"Espresso passed out and Madeleine Cookie took him to his house!" pancake cookie said without skipping a beat.

As I felt my face get redder and redder, I walked faster and faster

'I don't want any business with Madeleine.' I thought as I walked home to get some coffee.

"Get some sleep!" Latte yelled as I kept walking briskly.

"No! Sleep takes too much time!"I yelled back as my walking quickly came to a ran

🐇Madeleine's POV🐇

when i woke up I saw that Espresso wasn't there.

'huh? He must have left in the middle of the night! I wonder why he passed out in the first place...I'll ask him the next time I see him'

I got my armor and cape and went out to do my daily tasks, but when I got to the town square, a voice came from behind me.

"Hey Madeleine!" Latte said behind me

"Hey Latte! How are you?"

"Doing good, now let's cut to the chase! How was taking Espresso home?" she said

"Uuuuuuuuuuh I HAVE TO GO!" I stammered as I quickly walked away.
==================================
Hi guys author here! I have lost motivation sadly so I probably won't be posting for a bit