chapter 2.a BUNCH of writing

🌙the park🌙Espresso POV🌙

Why was he always in my head?!? Sure, he saved my from bandits or the time I was about to die in combat and he saved me with that handsome loo-wait. Handsome?! Where did I get that idea!? Maybe it's just respect... No I respect other cookies and don't feel this attraction to them.

"Hello there Espresso! How are you today?"

"What do you want Madeleine?"

"I thought of talking to you because you looked lonely."

What made him care?

"I am not lonely at all right now."

"But your alone?" Madeliene said while he tilted his head with a cu-stupid look.

"Being alone is different from being lonely. Now if you excuse me, I have to meet with latte."

"Can I come?"

"No, as a matter of fact."

I closed my book and started walking away, but Madeleine got in front of me.

"I'm coming"

"And I don't care."

I got to the coffee shop and saw Latte sitting at a table on the patio. She immediately noticed me and motioned to come over.

"Hey Espresso!"

"Hello Latte."

"Come sit with me and have some coffee, I'll pay." As I was having a conversation with latte, I saw Madeleine get distracted and run off, as expected.

"Sooo, why was Madeleine following you?"

"He was following me because he thought I looked 'lonely' at the park."

"What do you think of him?"

"He's stupid." I stated as the waiter gave us our coffee

"Uh'huh" the waitress interrupted as she sat down the coffee.

"Really now? Or is it that you loooove him?"

Startled I spat out my coffee.

"NO. What would make you think that!?!"

"Don't act like you don't look at Madeleine out of the corner of your eye, then when he turns you immediately return to your book."my sister said, laughing.

My face immediately turned red. " I don't do that!"

Mischievously, she grinned, "oh, but you dooo~. My brothers in looove~"

I became very flustered as I said, "NO I DON'T.".

" I know how you are when you like someone. Almost always, you're flustered."then I stood up from the table.

"My apologies but I need to go." And started walking off the patio.

I looked at Latte and she smiled yelling, "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T KEEP HIDING FROM YOUR FEELINGS! ".

" YES! YES I CAN! ". I walked home quickly that day.