Chapter 7: Another Curiosity

Location: Azur Lane's Base, Docks

Date: 7 December 1941

1230 hours

Third Person POV

Then Belfast walks towards them.

Belfast: "Mr. Alexander and Ms. Wales, Her Majesty and the others wants to meet you."

Wales: "They must have heard about you."

Alexander: *sigh* "Alright alright. Lead the way, Belfast."

Alexander: (in mind) Ugh, i really want to take a nap.

Timeskip

Location: Azur Lane's Base, Royal Garden

Queen Elizabeth and the other Royal Navy member sitting in a Royal Garden's gazebo. Then Belfast came with Alexander and Prince of Wales.

Belfast: *bow* "Your Majesty, i have brought them."

Wales: *bow* "Nice to meet you, Your Majesty."

Alexander: *bow*

Queen Elizabeth: "Ah, you must be that male carrier. My name is HMS Queen Elizabeth."

Alexander: (having Gallipoli flashback in mind) Aw crap!

Alexander: "Yes Your Majesty. My name is SPS Alexander, Levant-class Multi Purpose Nuclear Aircraft Carrier."

Hood: "Nice to meet you Alexander. My name is HMS Hood, Royal Navy's pride from Admiral-class battlecruiser."

Warspite: "I am HMS Warspite, the second of Queen Elizabeth-class and one of Her Majesty's Royal Knight."

Illustrious: "It's nice to meet you again, Alex."

Alexander: "Nice to meet all of you."

Then he notice someone behind Illustrious.

Alexander: "Hm, who's that behind you Illustrious?"

Illustrious: "Oh, her name is Unicorn."

Unicorn: "Um, m-my name is Unicorn. Nice to meet you."

Alexander: (smile) "Nice to meet you too."

Unicorn: (blushing and run behind Illustrious)

Illustrious: (chuckle) "Oh my, i think she's blushing."

Queen Elizabeth: "Well then, shall we start this discussion?"

They all talking about recent events in Azur Lane's Base and Alexander's identity.

Hood: "I can't believe they made aircraft carrier that also can act as cruiser too."

Warspite: "Yeah, it's like you can deal with any threat in battlefield."

Queen Elizabeth: "And you are from future, and in your timeline Siren invade your world but you almost defeat them?

Alexander: "Yes."

Warspite: "How?"

Alexander: "With cooperation from more than 193 countries and our advance technology, we almost defeat their forces."

Hood: "Wow, so many nation cooperate to defeat Siren. I hope the same thing happen here."

Alexander: "But more importantly three of their elites dead and The Empress escape to another dimension."

The three shocked.

 Queen Elizabeth: "Huh, how's that happen? Siren Elites is too strong for us to defeat, let alone The Empress."