Chapter 14: Jagd Auf den Wolf

Location: Somewhere near Aleutian Island

Date: 28 Feb 1942

1530 hours

Third Person POV

Alexander finally arrive at the location, previously he already put his mask just in case. There's 40 Siren ships.

Alexander: "Alright, time for breaking some sweat."

He summon his rigging, then he launch 20 jets.

Alexander: "TEAR THEM APART!"

His jets start to bombard Siren ship, shot down many Siren jets and he also launch Harpoon missile. After 10 minutes all Siren jets destroyed and most of Siren ship sunk, only few is disabled. But then 40 Siren ship appear again.

Alexander: "Looks like Siren want to play hard huh. Well, go to hell Siren!"

He doing the same until all Siren ship destroyed.

Alexander: (in radio) "All jets RTB."

All his jets return to him.

Alexander: "Phew, finally I can...."

???: "You mean go back to your base? I don't think so."

Suddenly Sakura Empire and Iron Blood shipgirl surrounding him. Total 10 shipgirls trying to hold him off.

???2: "HA, you can't escape from us."

Alexander: *shock* "Huh!? Who are you? And what's the meaning of this?"

Alexander: (in mind) How the hell they can....

Graf Zeppelin: "Allow me to introduce. I'm Graf Zeppelin from Iron Blood."

She pointing and tell each of their name. They're Hakuryuu, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Kinu, U-47, Deutschland, U-96, Odin, and Z-24.

Hakuryuu: "We using Siren ship to lure you out from Azur Lane."

Scharnhorst: "And we're here to give you a 'warning', don't try to stop us from using Siren technology."

Alexander: "So you Japs and Jerrys join hands to ambush me. Why?"

Gneisenau: "Because it's only way to defeat Siren. Azur Lane is too strict and close-minded about our idea using Siren technology."

Graf Zeppelin: "You better heed our warning, or..."

Alexander: "Or what?"

Hakuryuu: "Or we will crush you!"

Deutschland: "You will kneel before our mighty power, lowly animal!"

Z-24: "You hurt my sister Z-23. I will get my revenge."

Alexander: "Tch, you better hear me out. We still don't know the true nature of Siren technology. What if suddenly that technology turns against you?"

Odin: "Because you and Azur Lane are too afraid to take the risk."

Alexander: "But is there no other way to defeat Siren without using their technology?"

Hakuryuu: "No, our condition is very critical and Siren is getting stronger. Besides, for the bright future, we will do anything to achieve that."

Graf Zeppelin: (in mind) I hope this works.

(Author: *press X*)

(Amagi: *press X*)

Flashback