Chapter 1: History Class

“We're all just stories in the end” the history teacher explained as she briefed the basics of history class
Arnold, a 15 year old boy with brown hair, with a Scottish/English accent, green eyes and a great sense for fashion was sitting on one of the 15 seats in history class.
The teacher - Who was a woman in her 40s with yellow blond hair, a French accent, brown eyes, dressed in black frilly clothes, and had makeup smothered all over her face - walked up to the front of the class and gestured the students to put on their VR suits. The class obeyed the teacher and pressed a button on the wrist of their golden uniform which changed the color of their uniform to neon blue. They then slipped on their reality goggles and stared into a white void.
The teacher's voice echoed into the void
"we will be learning about the 3 time markers, BC, AD and IC"
A popup appeared in front of every member of the class asking them to create or choose an avatar. They all chose their avatars and continued into the class.
The teacher's voice could be heard again echoing throughout the void in which they stood.
"BC stands for before christ"
The void suddenly became a kingdom from medieval times. "in BC we count the years backwards because we don't know when the start of the earth was and we never will."
"miss?" said a random kid in class
"yes?" she replied
"What's Christ?" asked the student
"Christ was the name for Jesus Christ who introduced Christianity into the world of earth" she answered calmly
"anyways if we now skip to AD, which stands for 'Anno Domini' which translates to the years of our lord. This was after Jesus was born. These were the years that earth used till 3150 which was when the planet got evacuated."
The area around them turned to modern times (2001 to be precise)
"miss, what actually happened in these years because you're just telling us what they are and mean but not telling us what happened, like events and stuff" Arnold said aloud.
"that is because we will be learning about the different times individually" replied the teacher annoyed
"now If any of you interupt me again you'll be kicked out of class" she said while keeping her cool
"anyways let's continue. IC means interstellar civilisation. This was when we left earth and reshaped 7 planets within this solar system and the next."
"tommorow we will be learning about AD history."
The vr simulation shut down to a white void again.
A popup appeared on Arnold's screen where he pressed exit and his uniform went back to normal. He took his goggles off.
"class dismissed" The teacher said finally