Chapter 41

{Ophelia's POV} 

The next morning, I am in Chris's office sitting at his desk filling out the return information to send the vibrator back I glanced up from filling out the return slip when I saw Chris walk into the room. 

"Babe what are you doing up so early?" 

"I could ask you the same thing because you are never up at four in the morning." 

"I'm sending the vibrator back and I am filling out the return slip." I said. 

"Please come back to bed." Chris replied. 

When I was finished filling out the return slip, I put the slip inside the box and taped it up we left his office closing the door behind us. Chris scooped me up in his arms he carried me back upstairs he carried me into the bedroom and carried me over to the bed. Chris gently laid me back down in bed he climbed back into bed I curled up beside him we went back to sleep. When I woke back up, I felt Chris snuggled up behind me with his arm draped across me I heard him snoring softly behind me. I snuggled in his embrace minutes later I felt Chris starting to stir he lightly kissed the tip of my shoulder I felt my cheeks grow warm. 

"I know your awake." 

I rolled over facing Chris, he leaned in and kissed me I rolled him over onto his back I climbed on top of him and laid my head on his chest. 

"How did you know I wasn't in bed you were sound asleep when I left the bedroom?" I asked. 

"I woke up to go to the bathroom and you weren't in bed I went looking for you and saw you in my office." He responded. 

"After I get dressed, I am going to put the package in the mailbox to be sent back." 

Chris playfully grabbed my ass I lifted my head from his chest and blushed. 

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but why are you sending the vibrator back?" Chris asked curiously. 

"I bought the vibrator to use when I am home alone when you are on tour but the more, I thought about it I decided that the vibrator wasn't for me because I'd rather have the real thing. I'd rather have you pleasure me than a vibrator because I love sharing that moment level of intimacy with you." I explained. 

I crawled off Chris, he sat up in bed and leaned back against the headboard I climbed back onto his lap and laced my arms around his neck. 

"Baby that was so sweet no wonder why I fall in love with you more and more every day." 

"I fall in love with you more and more everyday as well," 

Chris kissed me and playfully nipped my bottom lip we gazed lovingly into each other's eyes he gently laid me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. He leaned down and buried his face in my neck I lightly ran my hands down his back. 

"Please don't leave love bites on my neck." I blushed. 

"I won't leave love bites on your neck I promise." Chris mumbled against my skin. 

Chris laid down beside me, I curled up beside him I reached over and held his hand he laced his fingers through mine. We heard Esmeralda knocking on the bedroom door I climbed off the bed and walked towards the door and opened it. I noticed Esmeralda's crying I picked her up and held her she wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. 

"Did you have a bad dream?" 

"Yes," 

I carried Esmeralda towards the bed and rejoined Chris on the bed I leaned back against the headboard and comforted her. Chris sat beside me and leaned back against the headboard and kissed her forehead.