43- 𝕭𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕶𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘

Previously on Their Fierce Angel

"no she's missing her body is no longer in her hospital bed", Flavio says his hands stressfully running down his face.

At that moment nobody said a word but instead took to action in less than a minute the Russo boys were out the door and on the road.

They weren't gonna stop searching even if they were to end up dead in the process.

SCARLETTE

Yeah, I felt like complete shit. Here I was thinking this son of a bitch was gonna be happy to see me and now I'm here choking him from the back seat of his own car.

I and Liam had spent the whole 20-minute car ride arguing and it obviously had escalated badly. We both have fire personalities we were always gonna clash a lot even when I was growing up with him it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows.

he wanted me to go back to the hospital and he was breaking down all sorts of reasons why I should even though I had already made up my mind.

I was fine.

I angrily step out of the car and speed walk towards the door of his house not looking back or bothered by the fact that I don't have the keys.

I take one glimpse back at the car and see Liam holding his throat and breathing heavily.

Dramatic bitch.

I pop the door open with my shoulder and storm in the house still blinded by anger. But as I slowly look around and walk in I'm shaken by how big his house actually is- in fact, it's not even a house it's a goddamn modern mansion yet It at the same time seems big enough for just him.

I stand around observing and then hear him finally approaching behind me.

"You like my crib", he says a sly smirk on his face as if he was proud.

"What makes you think in any way that I would like this ugly ass house," I say fake shivering in disgust.

I lied this house is amazing.

Liam's house