Part 3 : Expected Meeting

"Pakcik tu tak pernah borak lansung dengan aku," said him, looking at Balqis yang more shorter than he expected. Both of them slowly walk down through the stairs. Bal gelak sebab dia tak tahu nak respon apa and that was their first meet. It's kinda awkward to be honest, sebab they just met. But for the first impression, Akim seems to meet her type.

Broad shoulder of his making Akim looks well built, that average looks, tak hensem sangat, tak sakit sangat mata memandang and the simplest style he wore - green army sweatshirt, black pants, long socks with Asics white sneakers. Bal ketawa kecil, she knows, that Akim is just an average guy that she could easily meet out there.

That's describe, he has brown eyes, even tak kena cahaya matahari, she could see his brown eyes are glowing. That double eyelid, and that sheepy eyes, - looks cute. Bal gelak lagi dalam diam, kaki nya sibuk trying to catch up dengan langkah Akim. But- 'damn Aisyah Balqis, you just simping to a guy you just met, MENGUCAP' she snapped things outta mind. 'He might be your type, but you might not his type, that's it' Bal cuba buang the thoughts.

She isn't tired, tapi the difference of height made Bal walk slower than Akim. "Ack-," Bal terlanggar belakang Akim, she didn't notice that he stopped walking since Bal ada habit tgk jalan instead of tgk depan. Akim snickered, maybe he found that funny. "Apa?," soal Balqis, mendongak just to see his face.

"Aku ajak kawan aku skali, dia muda stahun, nama dia Haizad tau," said him. Bal angguk. This time, Akim walked slower it seems. Either Bal jalan makin laju atau Akim yang slower down his step sebab they now were walking side by side. 

"Ha ni sekolah aku dulu," said Akim, pointing at the school seberang jalan. Bal angguk lagi. "Dulu aku selalu datang lambat, rumah dekat pun aku datang lambat," He laughed,"Lepastu ikut belakang," said Akim. He seems enjoying with his story. "Tak kena tangkap ke," asked Bal.

"Kena jugak dua tiga kali," he said, "tapi kawan baik aku sorang tu sampai kena surat amaran, aku tak kena," he added. She nodded. He told his childhood a lot sepanjang perjalanan, sampai lah they met Haizad. 

"Haizad, ni Bal," Tangan Akim menepuk- nepuk bahu Haizad, "Bal ni Haizad, junior aku skolah dulu," said him. Bal angguk, "Hai," sepatah je perkataan. She didn't really know how to react. Oh, yall wanna know how Bal decided nak jumpa?

A day before

Balqis mengeluh besar kalini, matanya fokus pada hujan di luar. Since the raining season began, tempat tu makin sejuk adala. Office pulak sunyi je, she's just get sleepy and all instead of doing works. Her family already got home, which means when she got home, no one is gonna welcome her. 

"Esok cuti Malaysia," That reminds her that she really got nothing to do. ".....What should I do?,"  Bal kira kira, tolak tambah bahagi darab, then she thought, it would be best to figure this neighborhood instead. Tapi nak figure out sendiri ke, you could hear her long sigh.

'Akim' She thinks if it could be his help, takde benda kot nak risau. Kalau apa apa jadi, kau belasah je dia Aisyah Balqis. You've got a stronger hand than average girl lepastu ingat sensitive part lelaki. Dia buat pelik pelik, kau smack down je - is what she thought.

'I kinda wanna figure out things around here,' Bal susun ayat satu satu. Yelah perempuan kan, double meaning ni mesti. 'Nak jadi tour guide tak,' asked her. 

'Boleh je,' he replied,'cakap je bila bila kau nak' said him.

'Kau la set masa, aku cuti esok, kau cuti ke tak,' Bal replied, yelah they both were working at different place.

'Cuti, dah tanya,'  he replied, 'Amacam amacam'

'Mantap, esok pagi,'

And thats how exactly, Bal was waiting for him dekat tangga then this certain pakcik approached her and asking about her details. She was actually nervous, but thanks god pakcik tu distract Bal dari continuously nervous. Until a cute guy passed by her and texted her that he was waiting at the stairs.