Part 5 : Stupid Ass Balqis

"BAL KAU BODO KE BAGI MASUK RUMAH?," Fadzlin sounds really angry on the phone, "KAU BARU KENAL DIA DUA TIGA HARI, KAU BAGI MASUK RUMAH," said her.

Bal diam dengan muka seposen dia, "Aku bagi dia masuk sebab dia tumpangkan aku pergi kfc je lepastu takde tempat nak makan sama samaaa," She tried to convince Fadzlin so tak kena marah lebih lebih, "Kitorg makan dekat meja makan je lepastu aku videocall Lili," now you could hear Bal whimpering.

"Dah ah Bal, aku cakap lebih lebih kau taknak dgr," Fadzlin gave up kalini. Bestie Bal, all of em cop dia bodo everytime she told em about it.

While guy besties Bal went like, "I know this type of guy, just be careful" said most of em. Bal try tanya opinion random guys on Litmatch, so jawapan diorg basically sounds like, 'he gotta r@pe you in any moment'

Oof reverse kejap, the time before they went to KFC, Balqis wasn't feeling fine. She got family problems with her as the first born daughter and it is not solvable for now.

So she literally shut down everything, the phone and all. But then - her phone ring before Bal nak shut down so Bal tgk jela on notification.

'Kau okay ak?'

Bal cepat cepat tutup phone, she woke up from the bed and immediately pergi mandi. It's just - she is sad and him coming in the right time is a bad thing.

Washing her sadness away might be a good choice so that is what made her standing under the shower for an hour.

Crying under the shower made your tears less visible, and your scream less loud.

'Don't come to me when im sad, because i would learn relying on you. And you might be a chapter of my story,' Bal ketawa dalam tangisan. People come and go, so relying on yourself is the only answer.

She cried and cried until there re no tears left. Then she went out of the bath with a new face. One without worries. Slowly sitting and turning on her phone back. That's how they ended up go for a kfc together. Sebab Akim cakap dia lapar and he asked if she wanna go to kfc.

Back to the present, Bal rasa dia kena dgr opinion lelaki lelaki gatal dekat litmatch.

So she watched him for a longer time sebab sejak he entered her house once, kemain lepastu datang lagi. Not only that, but Bal and Akim dah start stay up binging on netflix series - The Squid Game.

He even stayed late at night till 2 in the morning. Watching movies together, masak maggi, masak ramen, basuh pinggan, guna tandas - exactly like it is his house too. But she noticed yang he would sit on another couch, so Bal tanya "taknak duduk sini ke," patting a spot beside her, since they watched  on laptop, screen kecik.

Akim geleng kepedasan since he was eating ramen cheese, he quickly got up and got himself a glass of water. "Pedas sangat ke," soal Bal.

"Pedas do," said Akim, chugging another tons of water. "Sikit," Laju je Bal cilok ramen Akim sikit sempat la tgk Akim angguk bagi green light. "Takpun, kau yang lemah," said her. Akim rolled his eyes away while smirking.

Laughing and sedih together while watching the whole netflix series. Spending most of the time together, would her heart be alright?  

Balqis, you sure you arent catching feeelings?