Part 1: the wonderer

-beware, this story is literally just something me and my friend wrote at 3:15am. We were bored and decided to do something when FUCKING MINECRAFT FAILED. :) enjoy-

Hi, I'm Dan, and this is a story about mental illnesses. Please refrain from being.
Part 1: The Wonderer

Gerry Fucknuts in a dark outfit sits on stage with a pipe in hand: My life is like a triangle, a shit-triangle. Gerry inhales the pipe, and smoke shrouds the audience. Gerry looks with intent: I... am a French fry.
The audience gasps too loudly. THAT'S RIGHT! I AM A FRENCH FRY! Gerry takes his clothes off. CAN YOU SEE THAT I AM A FRENCH FRY? A French fry with sexual intent.
Gerry wakes at his office desk; from then on Gerry knows what his goal in life is.

He stands from his desk and rubs his eyes, gapping and stretching. Comedy. That was the answer why not be a male stripper comedian French fry? Someone get me some fucking coffee. Make it hot. He jabs a finger at another office man. Burning my mouth is my favorite. Gerry swept the papers from his desk, seeing many have triangles on them. Them shitty dick ass triangles.

Gerry leaves the office with a goal in mind. Gerry goes to the local sex market and buys stripper clothes.