01

It was roughly seven years ago since I got into the prestigious school of Seoul Science Highschool. The cream of the crop smart teenagers were the only ones who got there and I was lucky enough to be considered to be part of such school. I still remember how anxious I was about being in a new school.

Luckily, my 3 other friends, Jungkook, Jinyoung, and Jennie also got accepted! Well moreover, I'm just excited to be with my two best friends, Jungkook and Jennie. I and Jinyoung aren't really that close even during elementary days. I guess varsity players aren't really my type of crowd to be with.

That day. On September 10. I clumsily avoided bumping from the many, many students crowding the hallways of my new school. The campus and facilities themselves were astounding and perhaps, intimidating because of its greatness. Anyway, back to the story of students crowding the bulletin board at the heart of that level. 'Sectioning' I sighed to myself. Wondering and worrying about the section I'll be assigned to.

I slightly closed my eyes as I scanned the paper to look for my name. But first, I saw Jungkook's name.

"Jeon Jungkook - Section of Descartes"

I groaned and hoped to have at least one of my old peers to be classmates with me. "Park Jinyoung - Section of Fermi". Not really affected by that. But then, I saw Jennie's name. "Kim Jennie - Section of Lavoisier". I blew a raspberry and felt tears forming my eyes as I continuously looked for the name-

"Kim Jisoo!" I heard Jungkook's voice. I got shocked at how he managed to get beside me despite the crowded place I was caged in. He smirked cheekily, "Let me guess, you're having a pre-anxiety attack because you can't find your name on one of our sections?" He shrugged playfully, "Come on! Why prioritize knowing our sections?"

"Uhm...first of all, precisely! Second, I just like knowing other's tea in life rather than my own!" I answered with a hint of sarcasm. I rolled my eyes. "Darn you, Descartes boy~"

He chuckled, "Just go look for your name~ You keep on prioritizing others rather than yourself and that's just- just-"

"Just, what?"

"Unusually philanthropical of you." Jungkook cooed. "I mean, you won't even share a skin of a chicken you're eating~" He scoffed and pretended to be hurt.

"Fine~ Fine~ let's just go look for my name and get over this." I rolled my eyes 180 degrees. The both of us went silent and searched for my name among the dozens of papers pinned on the bulletin board.

And after debt to society, "Alas! Kim Jisoo of Lavoisier!" I started doing my celebratory dance. "Get jealous, I'm classmates with Jennie!" I stuck out my tongue at Jungkook.

"Yeah. Really jealous right now." He pouted while laughing with me. "Speaking of thee damsel, where is she?"

"Thy damsel is present and in the North-West of your perception~" Jennie poked by. She turned to me and smiled cheekily, "Hmm...Are we classmates?"

"Duh, bitch~," I said sarcastically and gave her a tight hug. "Guess this dude's gonna be lonely for a while." I smirked at Jungkook.

Jungkook scoffed, "You two. Don't get boyfriends. Cause' I'm still your "boy-friend"." He winked at the both of us.

"Ugh! As if!" I shot back while rolling my eyes. I grabbed Jennie's arm and walked the both of us to our classroom.

"Bye single ladies~" Jungkook shouted from afar.

"Shut up, asshole!" Jennie said while laughing. We smiled at each other and hand-in-hand went to inside the room. And by that second, I suddenly got intimidated by the straight faces our classmates have.

The two of us clumsily picked the two empty seats beside each other. The whole class had a really awkward silence in the room. Nobody looked like they wanted to socialize, nor were they staring at the other classmates around them. Just your typical nerds reading math and history textbooks when the quarter has barely started yet.

"Hi!" A girl sat on the empty seat in front. She had huge square glasses, small pretty eyes, and a bright smile. "I'm Chou Tzuyu!" She looked at me and Jennie. "I went all over the way from Daegu to study in this...beautiful school!" She exclaimed and sighed.

"Hey! Uhm...I'm Kim Jisoo, this is my friend, Jennie. We both went to the same school during elementary. We came here because our parents told us to, and because the campus is just-"

"Majestic." A boy finished. "Hey. My name is Park Jimin. Just came from a long trip from Busan. Anyway, I'm taking the dorm here." He shrugged. I also realized that he was speaking in a girly way. Nevertheless, I support LGBTQ if he is one. He seemed nice and nice people deserve kindness.

Another girl made her way to us. The girl was hella pretty. She could be the class muse for our section! "Hello! I'm Bae Irene!" She smiled at all of us. "Uhm...I

"Thee name's Oh Sehun." A guy said while directly looking at Irene. Of course, who wouldn't get attracted with such a beauty? Then suddenly, Jennie whispered to me.

"Really good-looking classmates we have here, huh?" She sighed.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "You might get a crush, instead."

Jennie chuckled, "Yeah right~" Then, her smile faded when she saw someone. I got confused so I looked at where she's looking too. The both of us, no, every girl stared at the boy walking in the classroom. He was in a black jacket, in black jeans, his dark eyes were covered with his messy hair while reading a book.

I admit he was attractive, but not attractive enough for me. I scoffed and looked back at Jennie. "Attractive, huh?" I smirked as I nudged her with my elbow. Jennie smiled shyly as she glanced at the boy. I glanced at him again. "Ew." I rolled my eyes. "You like that asshole?"

"He doesn't look like an asshole." Jennie whispered at me while observing the boy who was busy reading an anatomy book. "I guess...he's my crush now~"

"Asshole-looking, Duh?" I shot back. "Not really my type of you ask me. He's like the type of boys who don't care about anyone's feelings." I glared at him.

Then, the boy suddenly looked at the two of us. Jennie panicked and looked elsewhere. While I remained glaring at him. He raised his brow. "Why are you looking at me?"

"Is it illegal to look at you?" I answered.

"Not at all. Though, it's your loss. I'd think you have some anger planted on me. For your information, your glare, is somehow visible to human eye." He straightforwardly said and went back to reading.

"Excuse me?" I raised my brow. I felt Jennie hold my arm as if she was controlling a time-bomb. I cleared my throat and continued to glare at him. After a few seconds, he sighed and looked back at me.

"What's the deal?" He grimaced as he put down his book.

"The reason why I was looking at you, was because....my friend, Jennie has a crush on you-" I felt Jennie's hand cover my big, fat mouth for spoiling some important information. I mumbled myself out of her hand. I felt my saliva scatter in her hand. I chuckled a bit as she disgustingly wiped it on her jacket.

"Okay. Cool." The bastard answered. But before he returned his attention to his boring book, "I should be kind enough to introduce my name, though." He glanced at Jennie, then at me. "It's...Kim Taehyung." The boy said, still not removing his gaze from me.