𝙤𝙣𝙚 | ❝ 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪? ❞

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Manjiro... Mikey... Don't you remember me?"

The sound of the bustling streets echoed throughout the whole city. People on sidewalks were solely focused on their destination, bumping into a few people and muttering a 'sorry' before carrying on with their day. A girl with (H/c) hair was amongst this crowd, being pushed around while her friend was in front of her, dragging her by the wrist.

Behind the girl, the boy with long blond locks stood by, eyes scanning in the crowd until they found her figure. He held her woven bracelet between his index finger and thumb, trying to return the item. The girl looks back, her eyes full of desperation as they land on the boy's dark eyes. The further she was being dragged away, the more his figure became smaller. It was now or never.

She opened her mouth and hollered.

"My name is... (Y/n)!"

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

A loud gasp was let out in her bedroom. (Y/n) jolts up from her mattress. There, she sat still on her bed. Her eyes then observe the items in her room with a slight sweat forming on her head. The room was your average room. It was a bit messy, but overall, it was albeit organized.

Her eyes then land on her uniform, hanging by the closet handle. She pursed her lips, seemingly perplexed. Perhaps she was still half-asleep, which was making her this confused in thought. Eventually, she ripped her gaze away from her surroundings and looked at herself, well, more or less, looking down at her breasts.

'So that's where the weight was coming from.'

She slightly furrowed her brows at the size, hesitantly lifting her index finger before poking them. Her brows were scrunched after that, lifting another finger to poke at them again. The (H/c)ette eventually felt captivated at the odd feeling and kept jabbing them. Even when her bedroom door suddenly flew open. At the entrance of her room stood her mom, whose mouth was open to wake her up but paused when she saw her daughter poking her chest.