𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 | ❝ 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚? ❞

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

It had been twelve years since the comet had crashed into Itomori. He now had a short black and wore a black tank top with a half-buttoned sweater. He stares at his palm, standing at the train station as he did on that day. His bike was currently at the repair shop because it broke down, so he used the train station.

He stares out the train window, the sun warming half of his face as the train slowly comes to a stop. It announced its destination repeatedly as some people got up and left the train. He was about to look away and pull out his phone, but something caught his eye. He saw a woman with (H/c) hair and (H/l) walking by, her hand going through her hair as she wore a braided bracelet.

His eyes widened, and he didn't hesitate to rush out, earning a few eyes full of people. But when he looked around, she disappeared. His tense shoulders sagged as he looked to the side.

"I'm always searching for something. This feeling possessed me somewhere along the way."

Later on the day, Mikey and a group of people found themselves clapping and smiling at an event. He had attended Pah-chin and his fiancee's wedding as one of his best men, proud of his friend for attaining the happiness he deserved. He'd go up to tease his friend and congratulate him for the achievement before going around and talking to everyone.

This was the second wedding he had gone to; Emma and Draken were the first, and soon, Takemichi and Hina were going to be the third.

In the evening, after the party ended, Mikey, Emma, and Draken decided to stop by the cafe they always go to to get a cup of tea. Sipping his cup, Mikey watched his brother-in-law and sister talking to each other with happy smiles. He noticed Emma placing a hand on her stomach, a little bump showing her pregnancy.

"How many weeks is the kid again?" Mikey decided to bring it up, knowing how that'll enjoy Emma for forgetting quickly. Heaving a sigh, she smiled. "About eight weeks. Why?" The ravenette just shrugged, a smirk forming. "Nothing. I'm just going to make sure that I'll be their favorite out of you."