𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 | ❝ 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ❞

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"Oh? (Y/n)... you're dreaming right now, aren't you?"

The mere sentence awakens Mikey as he jolts up with a gasp. A beat followed. He sits up, tears beginning to edge his eyes as they roll down his cheeks surprisingly. He sat there until he registered the droplets on his face. He wiped them dry, seemingly perplexed with furrowed brows. "Tears? Why?" He decided to brush it off and got up from his bed.

He rubbed his neck, making his way to the couch to read the newest entry (Y/n) had written. After he finished reading it, he couldn't help but exclaim. "Huh? I'm going today?" A groan was let out as he placed the journal down. "I'd rather just be home..." The words repeated in his mind as he pursed his lips. He then walked his way out of his room, beginning the day.

"Tomorrow is the Summer Festival, and you will go with Emma and Shinichiro! I was told you don't usually go for some reason, so I told them you'd be dressing up and having fun this time. You better be ready by 3 p.m! And you better tell me if you had fun. I like reading your entries."

In (Y/n)'s home, she sits up on her bed, having just woken up. She stared at her shaded window, the sunlight begging to be freed. A small melancholy smile forms as she plays with her hair. "I hope you have fun."

Later in the day, Mikey was hanging out in Emma's room out of pure boredom, watching her fix her hair and apply some makeup here and there. Mikey had already put his on a green Kimono robe. Pout forms on the boy's face. "Hurry up! You're taking so long." His sister blows a raspberry and returns to what she was doing. "We have plenty of time, and it's not like we're rushing." With the final touch of her adding blush, she's all set.

Emma stood up and turned her body to her brother. "Well, what do you think? Think Draken will notice?" He thought for a moment, then shrugged. "Maybe," He then sat up, unconsciously playing with his bracelet, "you go on a date with him nearly every week. I'm sure he's bound to notice." She beamed at the response and hurried her way out of her room. Mikey followed behind, soon reaching the living room to see his brother sitting on the couch, dressed up too.