𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 | ❝ 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚! ❞

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

The day of realization had passed, and the switching continued. Mikey and (Y/n), who have switched, wake up in their daze. (Y/n) was contemplating whether or not she should poke her boobs while Mikey panics about using the restroom while Draken forms a cold sweat.

(Y/n)'s mom opens the door to find her daughter touching her boobs. Seriously, what's so fascinating about them? She thought but quickly told her that breakfast was ready and left. Eventually, she had to use the restroom, and both Mikey and (Y/n) didn't panic that badly this time. Hurray.

Once Mikey is dressed in his uniform and puts his hair in a ponytail, he starts walking with Draken in the busy city. They chatted until Mikey's thoughts wandered back to him and (Y/n)'s weird ability.

"I'm beginning to understand what's going on."

Mikey, again, nearly loses himself in the city until Draken finds him and drags him by the collar.

"Mikey is a boy my age living in Tokyo."

(Y/n) ties her hair in the same style she usually did in her original body. She looks at herself in the mirror, making sure everything looks decent, and heads out.

"I switch with (Y/n) at random a few times every week."

She makes her way to her school, Sadako and Riko sneaking up on her and trying to give her a scare, but all they received was a blank stare and a greeting. Soon enough, they reached their school and began classes. The teacher went on about the notes while (Y/n) was writing in her notebook, twirling a piece of her hair as she wrote: "CONDITION: SLEEP? CAUSE: UNKNOWN."

"The trigger: sleep. The cause: unknown."

Switched back, (Y/n) had been called by her teacher, making her stand up as she again looked around confusedly when her class hesitated to look at her.