Mai...

Mizel floated down after rearranging the books at the very top shelves just when the older man approached him from behind, holding another set of books.

Ryuu: " thanks for your held, Mizel. I'm no longer young to climb up the ladder that far."

Mizel's reply was quirking an eyebrow at the other set in his hands.

Mizel: " need a help with those?"

Ryuu: " nope, I can put them back myself."

He said walking over to the other bookshelf across them and Mizel merely trudged behind him.

Ryuu: " I must admit that you're very helpful around the library. Your aid means a lot."

Mizel's only answer was a bob of his head.

Ryuu: " though speaking of it..."

He reared back his head as he put back the last book in his hand.

Ryuu: " I've never seen you leaving the library before."

Mizel: " does this bother you?"

He shot out bluntly and Ryuu scratched his cheek. He knew the boy didn't mean anything bad.

Ryuu: " what I'm saying is... It's not good to be copped in one place."

Mizel inclined his head at that.

Ryuu: " kids your age should be going out often and playing around with each other. They need that."

Mizel: " inaccurate, I'm a Humonculus, thereby I'm perfect and need nothing."

Mizel shot out frankly and Ryuu wanted so badly to face palm himself.

" Ryuu-sensei."

He looked up at the girl who approached them on her wheelchair.

Ryuu: " oh, Ruri-chan. Is there something you need?"

Ruri nodded her head as she held out a red covered book.

Ruri: " I'm reading about how the first magicians imbedded element bending into magic. But I find some difficulties comprehending the theories. Not to mention some words and old magical scripts from the old magical language."

She heaved a sigh at the last part.

Ruri: " can you help me out with my studies?"

Ryuu rubbed his head as he looked up at the ceiling.

Ryuu: " as much as I want to but I have a lot of errands to run. Why not asking Mizel though?"

Ruri sweat dropped as she casted the boy beside her a knowing look, coupled with an awkward lopsided smile.

Ruri: " actually..."

Mizel: " I fail to see how you don't understand it?!"

Ruri: " like I said... If you don't explain to me how to do it properly I can't stop time!"

Mizel: " it's easy! Just have them within your sight! Separate their time from their physical form! Gather your magical energy and freeze it! Exactly what part of it is unclear!"

Ruri shot her hands up in the air.

Ruri: " Everything! For starter! How can I separated their time!"

Mizel: " you just do it!"

Ruri heaved a breath and pinched the bridge of her nose. She understood that having someone who could do everything almost immediately as a teacher wasn't the brightest ides.