Chapter 1 - Part 2

...

...

...

————-------------------------------————

Current Mission: Reach the Argent Tower

Pending Mission: Find the Doom Slayer

Distance to Poi: 0.212 mi. / 0.341 km.

Note: I am still giving names to my demon buddy, although most of them were declined by him. I just thought about a name out loud and there his jaws jittered, making clicking noises. Seems they found his name.

————-------------------------------————

We are nearly there, the Argent Tower, I can see it. My demon companion is given the name, Trigtharath. An incredible name I thought would be fitting for him, and it worked out.

We've been stocked up on ammo and now venturing through the facilities we navigated through, following the path of blood and bullet shells the Slayer has created.

"Welp, this is going to be fun ain't it?"

Trigtharath shook his head, maintaining the chaingun, and swapped the ammunition belt. The bridge to the Argent Tower is demolished, but the pipelines are probably the only way the Slayer entered our objective. We used the platforms present on the bridge to make our way to the pipeline, of course, I help Trigtharath with the jumps, he haven't got his Delta V jump-boots. Once we made it on the pipelines, I realized how big the jump we have to make was.

"Hey, Triggy, stay here while I find you some jump-boots."

It nodded and hoisted out its chaingun, watching the sightlines. I jumped back down the bridge and headed to the locker rooms. I searched for the Delta V jump-boots but found nothing. If no jump-boots were found in the locker rooms, then they have to be worn by one of the dead personnel working here.   Searching every corpse, I found one with the jump-boots being feasted upon by imps. I just threw a grenade and exploded, killing the group. Thankfully the jump-boots aren't damaged so I took it and went back to inform Trigtharath about his new jump-boots.

The Demon has equipped said boots and now gave it a test run, jumping all about and at different intervals. He got used to it quickly, so we simply jumped over the gap and proceeded to the Argent Tower. At the entrance, we ventured through the elevator and a while later, the fucker broke. We went on foot to the top of the tower.

————-------------------------------————

Current Mission: Reach the Argent Tower
...
<Mission Accomplished>

Pending Mission: Find the Doom Slayer

Note: Navigation through the entire tower is a bit difficult, but we managed. Halfway, we see the Slayer nearly at the top. We need to reach him...

————-------------------------------————

To be continued...

Found this out of nowhere lmao