Chapter 1 - Part 3

...

...

...

————-------------------------------————

Current Mission: Reach the Doom Slayer

Pending Mission:

Distance to Poi: 0.086 mi. / 0.138 km.

Note: We found Doom Slayer jump from platforms and arrived through the room that has access to the elevator. We still got minutes before we can finally confront him...

————-------------------------------————

We are nearly at the top, just a few jumps away and we're there, hopefully. And for the Doom Slayer, we are closing the gap between him and us. The only problem is... the Argent Tower itself. The place fucking shook and gunfire was heard at the top. Whatever occurred there has gotten the place into a fucking mess. We encountered fights of our own and course, Trigtharath and I handled the threat. Jumping platform to platform, we made it to the elevator door Doom Slayer has entered through. At the other side of the elevator door are demons, loads of them, swarming a man in green armor. Though outnumbered, the Doom Slayer slaughtered them like cattle, and without mercy.

"Holy smokes, you see this shit Triggy?"

...

He didn't respond.

"Triggy?"

There I heard the spin of the chaingun, I turned and saw Trigtharath with the weapon out, ready to mow down the demons in his wake. His eyes glowed with a hunger for demon blood. I grabbed my plasma rifle and charged into battle. We aided the Doom Slayer a bit but then focused on our battles. Each passing second the Argent Tower shakes and within a minute, everything is engulfed in a bright white light.

...

...

What it felt like days have passed, a deep, ominous voice ringed out

"They are coming..."

————-------------------------------————

Current Mission: Reach the Doom Slayer
<Accomplished>

Pending Mission: None

Note: None

————-------------------------------————

To be continued...

no really who would win

And also I procrastinate a fuck ton of times and this part is smaller than the others lmao