Chapter 1 - Part 1

...

...

...

————-------------------------------————

Current Mission: Reach the Argent Tower

Pending Mission: Find the Doom Slayer

Distance to Poi: 1.823 mi. / 2.994 km.

Note: I went down the office elevator and met a bloody carnage Doom Slayer have made through. I was just following his trail of death and spotting the U.D. everywhere I looked, it seems the Doom Slayer is its idol of sorts. I don't have to be concerned about it, it's quite friendly, it also waved at me a few times before leaving.

————-------------------------------————

Your Perspective

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck"

I'm being hunted down by a horde of pinkies, charging and crashing their way through in their attempts to kill me. I am having a hard time with them and I have run out of grenades because of it. They kept on going.

"Come on man, gimme a damn break..."

Still running around like a maniac. I saw the U.D touring through the facility with curious intent. It saw me with a group of pinkies behind me and noticed what trouble I'm getting in. Without a thought, it raced towards my pursuers and pulled out the chaingun with the mobile tu-

Wait...

A mobile turret mod?

Does the U.D know how to use mods?

If it does, I'm proud. Anyways...

It charges forth with beckoning rage and massacred the entire horde with no mercy. For once I felt bad for the demons. Not. I won't stand there and watch the demon have all the fun, so I jumped in and hunted down some pinkies. One came rushing behind me, but I sidestepped out of the way and bashed its head into the wall. I fired two shots from my shotgun and it died. Another came up to me and bite me, luckily I stepped back from the bite, jumped onto its head, and fired my plasma rifle onto its back while rodeoing like a bitch and crashing with the other pinkies. The U.D saw what's happening and did the same, it was a damn frenzy. It happened to end when our pinkies got too injured from our shots and decided to end it with our weapons. I came up to the U.D with a gesture of high five. It noticed the action and happily gave me the five.

"That's the damn spirit!"

It screamed for it enjoyed the blood of its enemies.

The demon looked at me again and whipped out what looks to be an explosive shot mod and presented it to meme. I gladly took the mod and equipped it on my combat shotgun. I tested it out on an unfortunate possessed that walked out from the door and exploded into a bloody puddle. Satisfied with the result, I then face the demon who kept staring at me with its curious eye.

"Hey, you wanna join me or something? I could use a hand."

It nodded and followed my route, checking every corner and loading itself up with surplus ammunition. This was a time I made an unexpected ally.

————-------------------------------————

Current Mission: Reach the Argent Tower

Pending Mission: Find the Doom Slayer

Distance to Poi: 1.001 mi. / 1.61 km.

Note: The U.D is now an ally, and immediately a trustworthy companion. In all odds, I could tell Dr. Hayden will examine the behavior of my ally. The only problem is its name. If it doesn't have any, then I have a perfect one of my own.

————-------------------------------————

To be continued...