Chapter 4: The real shining

When King decided to sleep in his room he felt a light tug in his sleep. He had not felt it being in a deep sleep. Instead the whatever it was being tugged again. This time it latched on to him configuring his worst fear. The thing later used it giving him nightmares.
         The hotel appeared, and Stephen King's son has a tricycle and he rides on it later seeing 2 twins, flashing real quick in less then a couple nanoseconds was an elevator gushing blood out of its room. Miss Masy's body has appeared laying in a tub.
       King awoke from his nightmare. Terrified he went to drink his nightmares away. Then he had an idea just before he got drunk and forgot it. He got up and went over to a wide open room and started to write his story "The Shining". Little did he know the true Shining was to begin though in this time it has no thoughts or talking through the mind except fear to an unknown beast of nightmares.
                 A man out in the snow had been shot and he saw the hotel he walked towards it. Later when he approached he saw the huge statue, chattering his teeth. He walked past it after looking at it for a couple seconds. At the doors he tried to open it. "Thud, Thud, Thud!" Went his hands on the door hoping someone would open it to let him in.
         King heard it and decided to go check it. Passing the Auditorium he heard the piano play. But no one is there, and not is the piano an automatic play by self kind of its own. He thought it was all in his head and continued his way to let whoever's in. At the door the man outside waited. "So, so cold." He said. "Help! Help me please! I've been shot!" He shouted. King heard the voice and barely made out what the person on the other side said. He quickly raced to the door as he felt something hold him back in a freezing cold spot. "I can't move." He said. "Help me please!" The guy on the outside said as his killer came forth with a gun. Stephen king is then later to move. Not knowing what it was he quickly moved and let the guy in. The door swung open and they both saw the guy with the gun. "Close the door!" The guy said. Stephen immediately did so as the killer took his last shot to the man. Just before the bullet could make it through it hit the door when the door slammed shut.
"Jose! You can't hide in there forever!" The guy outside said.
"You alri- uh no." Stephen said seeing he's a wounded shot person. "Don't worry I got you" he said.
   Stephen King tried to get hold of someone through telephone. "Hello, hello operator can you connect me to 911 someone's been shot there's a murder here." King said. "Where are you hiding?!" said the murderer out side. "911 what's your emergency." Said the caller in response. "I'm at the Stanley Hotel come quick someone here got shot. The murderer's here, Please hur-!" He said as he was cut off and power went out for a couple of seconds. The phone ended with its long annoying ending ringtone of a call.
     "Anyone coming!? Is he still here?!" Jose said. "Yes just stay put you'll be fine, help is coming."
          Just then when they thought the killer was the worse thing to occur. Something else occurred. As glass shattered on the outside with the killer getting in finding an axe only meant for emergencies. The killer came up dragging its head on the floor. The lights flickered and the being scanned the fear through the killer. Immediately it jumped to the killer bringing the axe to Jose and somehow shut the power out to feast on the killer.
        The axe slipped out of the hands of the killer and fell between Jose's legs close to his groin.
       At this moment they realized whatever killed the killer is there probably for them too. That's what scared them. Later the phone rang and the 911 service have called saying the snow has built up and it may take time getting to the hotel. Jose there to answer the call himself said, "Okay just come as fast as you can." He said. The thing having it's webbed claw like fingers cut off the emergency line. This time no sound came through. He looked at the phone and saw the line has been cut.
At this moment he realized that whatever this is it wants no contact between anything from inside to outside the hotel walls.