Chapter 6: 317

Jose walking to King's room entered the hallway. He felt blood dripping down his nose and rubbed it off. He walked over to the room and inside he went the doors closed as Stephen and his wife came running towards. The thing didn't show but threw out the axe from Jose's hand to the slamming shut locked door. Stephen and his wife saw the axe appear and jumped a little. "Jose, Jose. Are you alright?" He asked. The thing picked him up and threw him to the closet. Everything started moving around and getting tossed with the lights blinking. The thing then stopped as Stephen king opened the door.
          They cleaned up the mess and took out the axe. When cleaning one of them accidentally bumped on the nightstand pushing it a little. They saw something. That appeared in the room. Something that isn't normal. A hidden door. Above them letters in red spelt a word of death. Not paying attention Jose decided to take the leading role to enter the crawl space. With a flashlight inside he crawled. He stopped whenever he thought he heard something. The wife settled down and decided to read a book. There wasn't anything better to do so she went ahead and did so. Then at some point The thing came upon the wife unseen on the ceiling. as she is reading and Stephen King left the room going to the cave systems looking to see if it connects to the crawl space. He saw a light moving around and suspected it was Jose's light. "Jose!" He shouted. Jose stopped moving and peeked his head out of the curbed space and saw Stephen King's face. "Stephen." He said. Jose crawled over and King helped him out. "It leads to the cave system." Jose spoke. "I see." King spoke and said back in response to Jose. Jose saw the gate and saw a set of pipes with a shovel lying next to it. 

The wife read her book and the thing had saliva drooling down. a drop fell on the book and she felt some fall on her hair she went and touched it in her hair. I finger of it she pulled up close to her nose and gagged on how bad it smelled. She dropped the book and looked up slowly. When she saw it move for only a couple seconds it pranced of onto her and she screamed. "AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!" She went. The men came in through the doors and when they heard her scream it became time that they end it.

"You stay here. Break those pipes their filled with oxygen. Break it the nest portal will close." Jose said to Stephen King. Stephen king went ahead and did so. Breaking the nest portal with the oxygen the thing started to squirm getting off of Stephen King's wife. Jose ran into the hotel bar and grabbed a bottle opened it and with just a tad bit of oil and water he made water become holy. Pouring it into the bottle he put the cap on running into the room. Jose threw the bottle onto the thing and it squealed in pain. It threw Jose into the bathroom. It held him and jumped into the mirror in the bathroom.

Inside the mirror it looked like he was in a parallel world all made of glass appearing as mirrors. Suspecting everything's the same somehow the room turned from 317 to 413. Now as a shrine room. Jose saw the thing it came through all mirrors around him in the Bathroom. Out of the bathroom he went looking for something. A crucifix. Somewhere in a drawer. The light of the lamp flickered. Scared he still felt his hand through the first drawer opened and felt the crucifix.
Jose saw the thing holding it the beast walked back. Having a sprayer of Holy water, he sprayed it on the beast. It walked back into the wall. It showed all Jose's past. "You don't fear me! I'm not afraid! I'm not afraid!" He shouted. Jose threw the holy water and the beast burned and it escaped never to be seen by Jose again.

Entering the mirror, Jose had to run out quickly. When he did something weird occurred. He wasn't in the hotel anymore. Fireworks blew up and he saw a Ferris wheel seeing himself in what's called a carnival he thought it was weird. The mirror acted as some sort of gate between places and time. As he entered a new place La Feria so did the thing in the same area. It went for a new person. Who happens to be in the Ferris wheel with someone who he found.

Meanwhile in the hotel at their time Stephen King and his wife are alone in the hotel once more. About a week goes by and a story is released giving chills from a nightmare of Stephen's dream and somewhat very little of a terrifying experience.

                                                                                The Fear since 2018

                                                                                    completed 2022