Chapter 5: Dark Force

"Whatever this is its wants us dead." Jose said. "Why though?" Stephen King asked. "I don't know but I can feel it. It's closing us in keeping us trapped in here. This hotel is one great big smorgasbord." Jose said.
Stephen king held in silence as his wife stared and Jose looked around.
The lights dimmed slowly and not so much as they did.
         Later the night has came in and things would soon not be what King would have thought possible.
Jose at this time was able to move again. "You really shouldn't be moving the shards could go deeper in your wound." Stephen King said. Jose in seconds got a shiver down his spine as Stephen king felt it to after Jose felt it.
          Jose went ahead and felt something was off about this creature. He went into research. Looking everywhere when he thought all hope was lost to understand this being he found that the hotel had a underground cave system. He got inside and ventured into it. Alone and in the dark he had a lighter and used it for light. He saw drawings. The beast in it inside some reflective covering that held him in. "Whatever this force is it's been here for a while." He said going deeper. Then he saw one with the hotel a dead girl with the place on fire. Mary was in the picture. Her soul taken by the thing it came into the physical world. She still is alive in spirit, literally. Jose felt something weird behind him when he backed up. He screamed. Only to see something extraordinary. A reddish brown liquid reflective and clear as a mirror. A stench showing how long it's been. He could smell it and covered his nose. "Oh man this stuff stinks. He noticed it look like weeds growing out of it a dark brown in the dark it seemed it was close to black.
He then felt the mysterious force and saw images. Knife impaling it, a message, blood out of elevator, some totem, a body in snow, then humans coming close with lights showing up close to the body. He gasped and said that was enough he turned around to get out then saw Mary with white eyes and broken down.
Jose quickly ran out hearing her shout a muffled demand. "Don't leave!" She said. The lights went back to flickering and the walls started moving, at least to Jose they were. Whatever he breathed in messed with him. Now he's seeing things. "Jose, Jose. Jose are you alright?" Stephen King said. "Don't go down to the cave system." Jose said. "I didn't even know there was one." King said. Later in the night when they were in the auditorium things seemed calm and is relaxing. "You when I thought I could get inspiration for a book. I'd never thought it would be like this." Stephen King said to his wife.
Jose calm he played a piano playing one of his favorite melodies that his father would play him when he was little. Suddenly he felt a shiver down his spine. Frozen he felt he couldn't move. The keys without him touching started to move and play. The piano stopped. Jose didn't know what happened. Then he got pushed off the seat and hit the wall. The doors closed and everyone inside couldn't get out. A dark presence entered the room and disturbed King his wife, and Jose. Jose with no reaction walked off stage and walked faster to a running pace. Next to the doors were a fire escape axe. Grabbing it he axed the doors and started leaving. Things were just about to get wild as he held it and the thing is coming.