𝑊𝑒𝑖 𝑊𝑢𝑥𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟!𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

-Requested: @Blue3___M00n

- Fluff

-Female Reader

- Summary:
Wei Y/n is a year younger than Wei WuXian, they were found both by Jiang Fengiman together on the streets of Yilling. Getting cared for from the Jiang Sect. Madam Yu actually likes Wei Y/n better since she doesn't cause trouble everywhere.
________________________________

"Shijie! Shijie!" Wei Y/n whined out.

Jiang Yanli turned around from what she was doing, and looked towards the younger female.

"Yes A-Y/n?" She replied.

"I'm bored! I wanna do something but I don't know what!" Wei Y/n puffed out her cheeks. "Why don't you go play with A-Xian and A-Cheng?" Wei Y/n shook her head. "GeGe always does something dangerous and gets himself in trouble, I may be younger than him but I'm not stupid."

Yanli giggles. "MeiMei really is smart. How bout you help me make Lotus and Rib Soup? I can teach during it as well.

"Really?! Thank you!"

Wei Y/n walked with Jiang Yanli to the kitchen, where all the ingredients were. They got to work, and now Y/n knows how to make the soup as well :D (it's actually quite easy-)

When they were done, it was just right when Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng got back from wherever they were doing. They smelled the soup and went to the two females.

"Shijie! Xiao Mei! You made us soup? I'm gonna drink it all!" Wei WuXian exclaimed.

Jiang Cheng then elbowed and hit Wei WuXian's back. "Don't be so greedy."

"Alright alright there's enough for everyone." Yanli calmed everyone down as they all digested their serving of soup.

Wei Y/n went over and hugged Jiang Cheng. "Shige, What did you and Gege do today?" She asked.

"We went to pick Lotus Pods, and hunted some mountain chickens, that was quite dangerous." Jiang Cheng Explained.

"I knew it! Gege always does something dangerous! I'm not stupid."

"MeiMei how could you betray me like this." Wei WuXian wiped a fake tear from his tear.

"Shijie, XianXian wants more soup."

"Alright more soup it is then for A-Xian."

________________________________

- Xiao Mei (小妹) means little sister

-I tried sorry if this was not what you expected