𝐿𝑎𝑛 𝑍ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝐻𝑢𝑎 𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑔!𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

-Requested: @_Min93Yoonji_

-Fluff

-Male Reader

-Reader is basically Hua Cheng from TGCF (Heaven's Official Blessing)

_______________________________

Y/n decided to take a break from the affairs from Ghost City, so he went down to the mortal realm.

But instead of an actual break, he walked into Cultivator Night Hunting Territory.

But did Y/n care? No. Why would he care, after all he's a Ghost King, if anything happened he can find another way out.

He walked around it for a bit, but then stepped on a Spirit Catching Night. Not realizing, the net swooped him off the floor.

-

After the confrontation with Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan walked off. Watching the juniors, hopefully they don't get killed.

But during he's walk, Lan Zhan looked up. He saw something unusual in one of the nets.

A male wearing all red, but really strong sense of demonic energy coming off of him.

Lan Zhan Sighed, using Bichen and cutting the net. Luckily, Y/n landed on his feet.

"Thanks Young Master." Y/n said.

"It's no problem. But may I ask why you are in Night Hunt Territory?" Lan Zhan asked the 'younger' looking male.

"Ah. My family was having a argument so I decided to sneak out." Y/n lied.

Lan Zhan Sighed. "Please leave the area. You may get hurt." The man dressed in white then walked away with his Guqin on he's back.

Y/n left the forest as well.

But Lan Zhan couldn't shake the feeling of familiarity.

Flashback

Y/n was walking throughout the mortal realm, and soon wandered to Gusu without knowing.

He saw a small child dressed in white with a headband, looking lost in the crowd.

Y/n walked over. "Child are you lost?"

The small child looked at him. "I can't find my Gege!"

Y/n then carried Lan Zhan in his arms to find Xichen, soon found the one. Bid they're farewell then went their separate ways.

Flashback Ends

"Could it be? Is it you?"

————————————————————————

-Written on my birthday 🎂

-Part 2 maybe