⁴-"Next level"

Dream
-
Willbur is in me.. were on a chair his cum leaking out.. it fells so damn good.

He pulled out holding me like a baby 'there's alot more of that to forsee' Willbur said in my ear.

I moaned to the idea.. of that huge thing in.. to bad he lost his virginity to a damn fish.
-
I awake in a cold sweet on my bed.. so that was all a dream? I didn't just have some fine as sex with willbur on the arm chair?. Damn I wanted that to  be real.. I hear Willbur breaking down.

So I got up and ran out to his room where he was mentally breaking down throwing everything.. and useing shit loads of tissues I walked over hugging him 'sush it's alright I'm here love' I say with out realizing I called him love.

He smiled softly to me hugging me and laying on my shoulder  holding me 'mmm~ darling' he mutters nuzzling into my neck.

Willbur soon calmed down snuggled into my arms.. 'ready to go back to be love?' I say neglecting the fact I called him it yet again.

'Why are you calling me love Dre' he said quietly in my neck.

I froze becoming red.. shit why did I call him it? 'Old Habit' I mutter.

Willbur looked to his bed and back.. he stayed quiet  cuddling me, keept looking back and forth..
-
Willbur

He's in my room.. where I desperately want him screaming my name.. of odd reasons. I had a dream last night where he road  me on a arm chair.. what is this felling?.

(Mama I'm inlove with a crimal~)

'So what did you dream about' I questioned  breaking out my fuzzy mind.

'Things' he muttered. 'Why you breakdown'.

'Y'know a dream I wanted to be real.. and it wasn't when I woke up' I mutter weakly.

That's the reason I break down alot.. dreams I want to be true and there not.

'What are you a child?' Dream teased.

'It's not something a child would dream about' I say with a dark smirk in his neck.

I look to my bed seeing  me and Dream fucking so damn fine.. well I was more tormenting him before.. I soved my long friend into him.

I lightly grone seeing that invison infront of me 'so sex dream, I had one two' Dream adminted.

I smirk holding him close 'did it have something to do with an arm chair' I ask quietly.

'How-' Dream said.

'Same place where mine acordered.' I smirk.

He pulls me above him arms around my neck, he just kissed me.. I kiss him back no hesitation.. it slowly got deeper I move my hands stright to his waist rubbing it. I just mark every part of his mouth as mine. Soon we parter with slivia 'I like that...your lips on mine' I say quietly.

'Well then~ what you say taking this to the next level' he said rubbing my neck.

'That would be?' I questioned.

'Lovers' Dream said short.

'Mm.. I'm all yours' I say.
-
Well dreambur sailing the 7 seas.