¹⁰-"ending in war"

Punz
-
I awake to Mar putting my boyfriend back on bed with us.

'Why do you have dream' I said sleeply.

'I'll expline when everyone's up' Mar said.

We trust her.. so we waited until all was up and we were in the living room.

'So?' I said.

She told us all about Wilbur and him taking Dream back in hopes he can win our bottom back.

'Hes asking for war' Sapnap hissed.

'In all honesty you started it sapnap when you took him that day' I mutter.

'But let me ask you dream, who wore/are you most happy with' Mar asked.

Dream went quiet 'I'd have to say creant lovers because it was so short me and wilbur wore togather' Dream responded laying apon sapnaps shoulder.

Sapnap layed his he'd on him and I joined cuddles 'but sapnap what you fucking did was wrong your lucky I haven't told our parents they would be so disappointed' Mar said.

'But for the better' Sapnap added with an yawn.

'Yeah but now Wilbur wants both you and punz dead for taking his medicine from him' Mar sighed our.

'Medicine? That's all he thought of me as? A fucking bottle of pills. Sure I did originally agree to well help him, but for fucking god' Dream said pissed.

'Honstly not surpised he would think of you like that, I mean he is mentel' Me and sapnap said.

And as mar worked, Wilbur declared war to get his ex back.

'Damn he's more insane' Techno muttered.

'Sapnap stole dream from his arm one morning, convinced Wilbur was useing him then boom you got the new lovers. When Wilbur find them making out and became a jealous ex' Mar explined.

'It doesn't have to be like this, you wrongfully took my relationship sapnap' Wilbur hissed at enimie line.

'Wilbur, just let dream go you aren't stable ehnogh to know or treat him right. You fucking only wanted him to fuck the insane into' Tommy said. 'You aren't even stable ehnogh to have a lover'.

'But what you did sapnap was wrong, but one we'd excuse for the fact you wore trying to help someone witch is a benefit' George said.

'Yeah I know Mars scolded me 40million times that what I did was wrong' Sapnap said 'but this is for the better wi-'

'It is not we wore perfectly fine helping echother heal from our trauma until you kidnapped my helper, my fucking medicine' Wilbur hissed.

'Dream isn't a bottle of perspiration pills you can buy over the counter Wilbur' I snaped at him. 'Stop using that term, when all you wore doing was transferring what you are onto dream'.

Wilbur went quiet.. 'I don't care he was still wrongfully tooken from me' Wilbur hissed.

'Wilbur get over it, dream moved on why don't you go back for the fish' Karl hissed.

I would of thought he'd be mad because I kinda stole his feanice from him without meaning..

Wilbur fucking lunges for sapnao with no avail he was pinned to the group within seconds. And the war started, of crouse we won because of the simple fact we had more pepole  and he was a one man band.

'I say we actully exile wilbur' Mar said sadly.

And that's what we did.. off his unconscious body went by boat.
-
Well here's the end of this suga..