⁸-"wrongly tooken away"

Wilbur
-
Fuck you sapnap and punz, I'm sure you the one that broke into my house and took my lover from my arms that moring. I go back to my house  mentally  breaking even more. GOD DAMN IT. All I ever loved was dream and without him I fell so empty, so.. dead inside. I break down grabing the switchblade from under my pillow cutting lines on my wrist.. if I don't have dream in my arms cuddling me.. I DONT WANNA LIVE.

My mind was already damaged, and this doesn't help my mindset at all.. I am deadly inlove with Dream, he helped me fell things I never turly did before. And now thanks to FUCKING PUNZ AND SAPNAP I don't have my one true love in my room.. under me or cuddling me under my blakents.. I just start throwing shit breaking down I threw the switch blade at the mirror shattering it glass went flying everywhere. I don't care more pain for me.. the better I deserve pain.. pain pain pain pain.. that's all Dream was kind ehnogh to donate into me PAIN after he left.

I lay on the floor balling with Tissues that are snot infested and glass around me cuddled in a ball.. just BREAKING DOWN.

Why does it hurt so much? To lose the pepole you love the most.. this was like me back when the sbi left me.. I fell all the PAIN resurface..

My mind is damaged who the fuck do I fix that? I don't I fucking die.

Clearly that's all this smp wants, me gone.. maybe Dream will be happier if I was gone?

I'd do anything just to have him in my arms calling me his and me calling him mine again, my relationship was wrongly taken from me.. by two utter jackasses.

Those two knew I was hooked on dream like a drug way before  I was deemed insane, yet they fucking would make sure Dream couldn't talk to me and would act like Dream was there's.

Mar appres.. she always believed in me that I could get better.

'I am sorry about my idoit of a twin.. wil.. pain goes on if you just don't think about it' She said telporting me to the bed softly playing with my hair.

'I know.. it just hurts.. I loved dream for years before I was deemed insane.. but once I fanily clime him he gets stolen from me and pepole littarly take whatever he felt for me and convinced him I was useing him' I say between sniffles.

'I know wil.. I know. But so did my bother, he like him long before we met you' Mar said 'he was the one who took Dream to punzs house'.

'So sapnap was the one that stole my lover from my arms and then replaced me with punz?' I said growing pissed all over again.

'Yes.. I'm so sorry wil.. but there's other fish in the sea.. maybe you wornt ment to be' Mar said softly softly playing with my hair.

'B..but I only ever loved him' I say weakly.

'I know wil.. but- sometimes it's better to let someone  go' Mar said softly.

'I only had him call me his for one day and then he was wrongly tooken from me and driven in his mind I was nothing but toxic' I say cring.

'Wil.. it's gonna hurt for some time but, you will get over it' Mar said softly.

'B..but I dont wanna get over him.. I want him as MINE' I arugged right back.

'Know what.. fine you sit here and break down, clearly they are right your to damaged to be fixed.. call me when you chnage your mind wil' Mar said disappearing.
-
Oh mar.. tring to help but even she can't help wil..