⁹-"please"

About a year
-
Dream
-
I bad for doing  that to Wilbur... but it's for the better right.. sap and punz are being so damn protective of me.. it's not even funny. I wanna go for a walk they are right there.. George isn't happy with me being with sapnap for somereason.. does George like sap?

I don't care they clearly  love me.. and are pissed at my ex who continously you'd see stalking me. Wilbur had of been Hella comminted to me.. and well I still fell something for him.. but it's slowly fading sap and punz are really good in bed..
-
Later
-
I'm just laying in the bed punz cuddling me on sapnaps chest.. I could fell something pokeing me.. 'baby~' Sapnap said sudactively.

'Ah horney huh' I say

'Please~~' Punz bags.

'Alright' I sighed out.

They'd smirk undressing us and two hard fat cocks was in my ass waiting for there que.

'M..move' I whine.

They are Pounding me into the next day.

'Daddy~' I moan
-
Wilbur
-

I can hear my now ex. Of one fucking day moaning sapnaps and punzs name. This is so unfair! But maybe mar was right.. I should just move on.. the more I stalk him the more I need him..

Or... I do the same thing sapnap did to me.

I heat them quiet down singling that they should be do. And sure ehnogh they wore, I snuk in and to what was rightfully mine.

I'm now holding what was mine first in my bed, awaiting for him to wake up before I claim him once more.

Dream wakes up 'w..Wilbur what the actul fuck?' Dream said struggling to get out of my grasp.

'You wore mine, it was all fine and dandy until those jackasses stole you wrongfully' I'd hiss.

Mar apress.

'Wilbur two wrongs to make it right' Mar said furious.

'He. Is. Mine' I growl loudly.

'N..no I'm your ex and I belong to punz and sapnap' Dream snaped trying again to escape me.

'Mine first it was wrongfully robed from me' I'd hiss.

Mar took Dream from me 'Wilbur you are so fucking insane, taking Dream back won't do shir but make war, dream is accepted back into the smp be happy for him not this' Mar hissed 'if you truly loved him once you'd let him be happy even if it isn't with you'

'It wasent fair! They stole him littarly from my arms' I hiss.

'Just because they did, witch I'd amint is wrong, doesn't me you should to Wilbur, if you ever want to not be insanebur you need to lurean that' Mar hissed dissapreing with what is mine.

I just melt into my bed.. sobbing again. I'm damaged yes I'm aware.. but I don't know how they couldn't see dream was my medicine..

(Odd.. how can someone be your medicine)

Sure he may not be mine anymore, but it's because he fucking believed the lies they told him, and fell into a relationship with his kidnapper, and kidnappers friend.

I will get Dream back
-
Wilbur.. just listen to Mar she knows what she's doing.