Chapter One

Brook P.O.V.

(Flashbacks)
My brother Mark and I was going to a park the day before I was tuning 4. "Ok kids we're going to stay here till your dad gets out of work" my mom said. Mark was playing with his cars and just being a boy. I then found a boy sitting on the swing set. "hey what's your name" I asked him? He didn't answer. I just swing next to him. After a while of swinging I got an idea. "Tag you're it" I said and run away. I look back to see him running after me. He was about 10 years old. Like Johnny and Layla. When it was time to leave I looked back and saw him sitting on the swing set again. "Hey mom... that boy over there isn't he going home" I asked my mom? "I don't know sweetie but let me go ask him where his parents are at okay" she gave me the okay sign. I shook my head yes. After a while of talking to the boy. My mom walked away and he followed. It turned out he's going to live with us. His name was Joshua. For years my family learn to love Joshua and he learned to love us. It was the night before my birthday I was turning 9. We went out to eat. Mark and I were going to blow out the candles but then this happened. "Oh my gosh it's my son" a lady yelled and run to our table. "Joshua my son I'm so happy to see you alive" she said with tears in her eye.
"Hi there my name is Gabriel and this is my wife Luna" my dad said and introduced.
"Hi" my mom said.
"Hi" she said back.
"Thank you for taking care of my son I didn't abandon him please forgive me. We left him on accident. And now that I found my son I'm taking him back".
"I'm sorry ma'am, but we've been taking care of Joshua here for 5 years. And none of those 5 years his parents showed up and now all of a sudden you show, and you want to take him back" my dad said angryly.
"Yes after all he is my son. Right Joshua" The lady said.
Joshua stayed silent and kept his head down.
"Hey J" I said.
"Oh... yeah" he said getting out of his thoughts.
I then shook my hand to the director that the lady was in.
"Yeah that her" he mumble.
"Well if your his mother we need a DNA test" my mom said.
"Fine by me" the lady said.
"But until then we get to keep him" my mom said.
"Fine...but I'll be back" she said and walked out of the restaurant.
That night I couldn't sleep. So I went to J's room. I open the door to see him starring at the ceiling.
"Hey J I can't sleep" I said.
"While want me to sing you to sleep" He said while sating up.
"Or".
"Or I can watch you fall asleep".
"Or".
"Or you can sleep with me".
"And".
"And if you don't stop making me guess. I'll run out of ideas".
"Ok I'll give up since your running out of ideas" I said while doing the hands quotes things and made my way to his bed and cuddle next to him. While he put an arm around my back.
"So what song should I sing to you this time" J asked me while patting my back.
"Mmm... how about... take care of my girlfriend/say no by Beast".
"One question before I start. Is the reason why you can't sleep is because I might go away" J asked?
"Maybe... Yeah... I don't know. It's just that... if you leave who's going to be next to me when I can't sleep, or what if the whole family falls apart because of this" I said.
"Well...even if I do leave its not your fault. And it's going to be hard on me two. Know lets go to sleep" he said
(Begins to sing the song)

(A week later)
Every night ever since my birthday I've been hanging out with J and my family.
One night I came home to see that my mom was crying and my dad was trying to comfort her.
"Hey mom. Hey dad did something happen today that we should talk about" I asked?
"Sweetie... this is going to hit you more than us..." my mom said but didn't finish.
"Josh...left us... he went with his family" my dad finished.
I was on the edge of crying. I loved J since he sang me the first song and dance to Super Junior sorry sorry just to make me laugh because I was having a bad day.
Why did he leave... did he have to leave like this. I can't believe it did I do something wrong that made him leave without saying goodbye bye. That night I didn't eat or sleep. So I walked over to J's room and just slept there.

Joshua P.O.V.
My mom came and pick me up from school we did the DNA tests and it match. So I went to Brook's house and pack my things, but I left a lot of things there. I also kept the little things. A Ring from Layla, a soccer ball from Mark, a card from Johnny, a house key from Big G, a snow globe that has the Lee's and I, pictures, but the most important thing that I kept was a guitar pick necklace that was hand made by Brook. She knows I love playing guitars. I would never let anyone use or tach it.
And so after that I said goodbye to this wonderful family parent and went to the car.
We then went to the airport to go to Seoul Korea.

Brook P.O.V.
A year had pass I never did have my 10th birthday. Because it never felt the same. And we're packing our bags to move across the world because my dad job said so. But we're not selling the house. We're giving it to my grandparents. When we get to the new house I unpack my stuff and leaned in bed. A month has passed and I finally got ride of the sickest of the days, night and time thing. I couldn't go to school yet. Don't ask me why because I don't know why I shouldn't go to school. I then found out that we have a order cousin name Mark Tuan (Got7).
One night my parents take me out somewhere. I was just minding my business when then BUMP a car hits us. That ask anted cause 5 cars and only two die the rest were injured, but one was in coma. I was ok throw I had a one injured I broke my leg and now it's a leg disability. I also have a scared lift from that ask anted because of the broken window. I then wake up one morning to see a white ceiling. I take in the resounding and found that a boy's head was next to my hospital bed and another boy more like a guy was sitting on a chair. I then tech his hair to move it out of his face. "Mark" I said weakly. He then open his eyes to find me. "Oh thanks god you're alive. Hey Mark hyung she's awake. Hey HEY!" Mark yelled at our cousin and hit his arm away to move from his face. "Hey there coz. How are you feeling"? Mark my cousin asked softly. "Great why" I asked. "No reason and two more questions. What do you remember" my brother said. "I think... everything". "Well that's somewhat good. And what's today's date" Mark my cousin asked while Mark my brother was holding my hand. "Mmm... June/05/2011. Why?" I answer. "Because that's not right today is
March/12/2013. (In Korean years) "You've been in a coma for almost two years" Mark my cousin said. That almost made me cry. "And that isn't the worst part" Mark my brother said. "If that isn't the worst part then what is" I asked even more softly? There was a few minutes of silence. "Mom and Dad die. Also on top of that Johnny and Layla can't be found" both Marks finish there's sentence. I couldn't hold the tears anymore. It just flow out none stop.
(A few days later)
I finally got out of the hospital. I was upset, but happy. Upset because I found out that I'm going to be living by myself. Happy because my coz is going to be famous and my brother is working at SM Entertainment. Meanwhile I've get a job and pay for food, but my brother and my cousin will pay the bill for the little dorm. I just have to move again why.

Joshua P.O.V.
"Hey guys have you heard we might have a new member, but there's a 50% boy and the other is a girl" I heard Seung Cheol said. "Dude I hope it's a boy because it's going to be worried to walk around in our dorm in our underwears" Chan said.
"But in a way a girl would it's great because she'll clean for us, cook for us, and we'll be the first group to have a girl member with a boy band and we'll be the number one out of the whole Kpop bands." Jihoon said and stopped playing his guitar.
"Hey Jisoo what do you think about it should be?" Hansol asked me. "While does it matter I mean you all have good pints. I say that we wait until the heads of the Pledis say everything. Beside I mean living with a girl isn't that bad. I mean sure we have to deal with the thing ever mouth, but... we can do it throw." I said I'm pretty sure that everyone is grass out right now.
"Well... ok then let's get back to work" Jang Do Yoon said.
I then walked to the door of the dance studio and was about to walk out. "Hyung were are you going?" Dong Jin asked.
"Just going to got some air. Don't worry about me just go back to what your doing." I told my dongsaeng (younger siblings).
He did what he was told to do. After that I went to the rooftop and was leaning on the reel.
"I hope it's not her. I mean there anything wrong about her. It's just that she's perfect... way to perfect. I mean when she sings, dance, drew, eat, and sleep. It's just that if I see her know......it wouldn't be the same. I've changed a lot. I wonder if she's still the same. It would be great if everything would go back to the way it was, but oh I'm thinking to much" I said to myself. I then check the time and saw that I've been goon for 30 minutes I better go back because someone mite thinks that I run away or something.