Chapter nine/ Shopping/Lunch

Lee Bo Na P.O.V.

"Lee Bo Na you shouldn't do that to your oppa. Especially if they get on your nerves." Raina said in a whisper voice. Because we're in a shop.
"Yeah well he thinks that I'm just a piece of..." I said.
"Oh honey I know this's hard seeing the guy that left you. Chasing after his dream, but you just have to move on."
Raina said while looking at some clothes.
"Ok first of all this is not a break up and second we have known each other for like eight years. But why would he treat me like this? I mean he loves me and I love him. I said and looked up to see Raina face. Like a what the heck and confused.
"What I meat was brother and sister kind of way." Then Raina went back to looking for more outfits.
"Oh yeah you need to look for an outfit for tomorrow company brunch and dinner dance the next day. Oh about this outfit? I'm pretty sure Dongjin or Chan will fall for you even more."
"For... the lunch?"
"Nooo it's for your prom. Of course it's for lunch. But it's missing a few stuff. Here try it on."
"Ne (yes) Unni." I said and run to the dressing room.
I put on the dress and saw that blue jackets. That Raina made me try on earlier. I came out. To see Raina.
"Turn." I did what I was told.
"Oh yeah put this around your neck and then put this on your right shoulder."
"Oh yes." she said in a happy tone.
"Ok I hope this is it. Because I'm hungry. I didn't eat the pancakes that I made because Joshua said means things and I'm not this girly. I mean it's bad enough that I have to wear short shorts and I hurt showing more skin then I should. If my brothers see what I'm wearing. I'll be grounded for life or killed and I mean kill. I got four dresses and this one (5), 20 pears of jeans, 12, 14, 15 shirts, 10 blouses, 3 converse, 5 Vans, 2 sandals, and 7 shot shots and makeup. Which we haven't bought yet. I'll never wear makeup unless it's important." I said.
"Ok fine, but you're buying the food." Raina said.

(At dorm)
I got to spend the whole day with Raina. When I go back from the mall. I went to the dorm to see a note.
"Lee Bo Na we went out to eat something. We'll be back by 9:30 maybe 10:30 because the boys mite want to play basketball. And every night your sleeping with Dongjin. He said it's ok. If your hungry there's a hot pocket in the french. Just don't tell Jihoon. Ok good night."
The notes says. It was Hansol..
I got the the hot pocket and put it in the mikar wave and ate it. Then I went into the bathroom and they only have two restroom here how can they fit all seventeen of us in this. I came out to see no one here. So I want to Joshua room and listen to music on his lop-top. When I was about to fall asleep I close the lop-top and went to Dongjin's room. Which is all Sammy, Hansol, Mingyu and Wonwoo. I slept on Dongjin bed. That is the low buck.
I then drift to dream land.

Dongjin P.O.V.

We where at the park. Playing basketball. Which I'm awesome at.
We were all tired so we headed back to the dorm. When we enter we didn't see Lee Bo Na.
"YA! Someone ate my hot pocket!" Jihoon yelled.
"HANSOL!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT MY HOT POCKET!! Jihoon hyung yelled at Hansol hyung while chasing him with his guitar.
I then run to the restroom and locked the door. When I was done I went to my room. There I saw Lee Bo Na sleep on my bed with the blanket over her. Only halfway. So I went on the bed and put the blanket over her and fell asleep.

Joshua P.O.V.

Lee Bo Na wasn't in the dorm. She should be. She'll never be outside at 11 in the night. So while everyone did there own thing. I went to ever room to see if she was there. The last room she has to be in there. I opened it and saw that she fall asleep. I leaned my head on the door.
'Why do you have to be here?Sometimes I wonder if this is a dream?
If so don't wake me up. I want to see how this ends.' I said to myself and close the door. Then I went to my room and open my laptop to see someone was on it. Nobody knows my password but Brook. Always I'll let it passed. I close it and went to dream land.

Lee Bo Na P.O.V.

I wake up and felt arms round. Of course I didn't panic because it was one of the boys. The reason why I know it's one of the guys is. I'm living with sixteen guys in one dorm. I turned  around to see Dongjin oppa. I stared at him for a while and then.
"You like want you see?" He asked while his eyes were closed.
"Mmm......maybe." I said.
"Oh come on you know you like me."
"In your dreams hand ball player. Know let get going that way we can have a little breakfast, do some dance moves and get ready for the lunch meeting." I said.
"Keurae (ok)."
"Go get ready and wake up the others oppa." I ordered him. He did what he www role to do.
I got up and started making torts.
Got the butter and jelly. Then as the bread starts cooking. I close my eyes trying to hear someone. Then I felt arms around me. I turned around to. Not Dongjin but Chan oppa.
"Oh hey Chan-oppa."
"Hey Lee Bo Na. What you making there?"
"Mmm just torts." I said.
"Need anything." Chan asked while moving his arms away from me waist.
"How about... you go wake up your hyung."
"Ok fine." He wined then left.
Oh thank god. I thought to myself.
Just then Hoshi comes running in to got a cup of water and run away.
"Ya Lee Ba! ... Ya! Hoshi!" I heard Jihoon oppa yelled.
The torts was ready and I put it on a plate. Just then there was a nock on the door.
I checked the time to see it was 9:30.
"Who would nocking on the door at this time?" I asked myself.
I'm still in my pjs and I went to open the door. I opened to see a man standing there.
"Hi can I help you?" I asked.
"Oh no I'm here to pick you up Miss. Evan."
"Oh... I thought I was going with the boys?" I said.
"No Miss. Evan. Your going with me to go pick up the CEO. If that's ok. You also get to skip practice."
"Well I guess. But can you give me a few minutes to change?"
"Oh sure." He said and walked away.
I then close the door and run to My room and lock it.
I came out a few minutes later. I walked out to see Mingyu.
"Oh Mingyu oppa. Can I use your phone again?"
He nods and give his phone to me.
I called Raina and she said I have to go with the driver. I then hang up and said thanks to Mingyu oppa. Then left to see the man. He was standing in front of a limo. He then open the door so I could get in. I thought I was alone but I was worry there I saw Mina.
I just sat on the seat and be quiet while looking out the window.
"I can't believe he changed you over me. I mean you didn't even addition." I heard Mina said.
"I mean look at you. You got that in the dumpster. Look at me I'm perfectly and I should of been in Seventeen. But no I'm in A-class."
Just then the car stop and the door open to see a boy. He looked formerly but then again. I did somewhat lost my memory.
"Hey ladies. How's your day?"
"Oh it's great. Yours oppa?" Mina said with a nice voice. 
"Awesome, and you Lee Bo Na?"
"....... How do you know my name?"
"Oh...... your name tag. At your work. Also you're in Seventeen."
"Oh ok..."
"Oh Leno oppa don't talk to her she said I'm ugly." Mina said.
'I wish I could be with my family right know. Like being with Mark, Johnny, Layla, mom, and dad. I wish they were here. I can't take this anymore. I wish I hadn't meet Joshua. I wish we hadn't gone to Korea. I wish I hadn't lead my family death. I wish I hadn't done anything of these stuff. That way I could have a family right here right now.'
We then arrived at another place. Oh good we're picking up another... boy.
"Yo what's up Leno?" The guy said.
"Oh nothing much, and you?"
"Oh same o same o!"
The guy has spiky hair for his bangs and it's light brown with jell. Leno is a blonde with short Justin Bieber hair when he does the flip.
"Oh Lee Bo Na this is Chase his an old friend of mine. We enter the addition together."
"Oh yes I remember you guys. Your addition was amazing. The rap was so amazing. I like the rap." I said whole holding onto the edge of my seat and lead forward.
"Oh yeah I'm not great at rapping unlike my twin brother. His's the one that got me into rapping. Oh you problem don't understand me" Leno said in English.
"Oh no I do. I'm half American and Korean. So I speak both languages. I'm also fluent in Vietnamese and a little Spanish. And you?" I said.
"I'm fluent in English and Korean. That's all, but I'm studying Chinese." Leno said.
"And I'm fluent in English. That's all because I'm all American." Chase said.
Then we arrived at Pledis ENT. We walked in the CEO official. I just remember that I need to design the house. We stayed there for a while know. Just then I heard voices. It was the Seventeen oppas.
I then hide behind Leno and Chase. I don't want them to see me waiting for the CEO.
"Oh oppa! Where are you going?" Mina said bring they're attention to us.
"Oh Mina...-ssi. What are you doing here?" I heard Hansol asked.
"Wait for the CEO that way we can go eat. Oppa you didn't answer my question."
"Oh we're going to eat too. With the... CEO." Jun answered.
"Oh where's Lee Bo Na she left without us. I hope she's ok." I heard Dongjin said.
"She's probably with Raina noona. She asked if she could us my phone and she called her." Mingyu said.
"We have to go our ride is here." Coups oppa said and said bye.
"Are they gone?"
"Yep and why did you hide when you live with them?" Chase asked.
"Because they're not supposed to see what I'm wearing. And plus Mingyu oppa already see me in it this morning. I'm in trouble if Raina unni if she finds out."
"Ok." Both boys said.
"Thanks for hiding me."
"You're welcome." They both said.
"Ok kids let's go. We have to meet with rookies." The CEO said.
"De (yes)." We said.

~~~~skipping forward~~~~

We got out of the limo and saw a fancy restaurant.
"Ok kids. Let's go eat." The CEO said.
"We have reserve party." The CEO said to the lady.
"Oh yes Mr.CEO. Right this way." The lady said and lead the way to our table.
Mina was walking arm in arm with Chase. For some reason I felt mad. She just take one of my friend. So I think we're friends? I should ask them.
"So do you want me to...lead you to your seat?" Leno asked that brought me out of my thoughts.
"Oh... yeah sure." He then put his arm out and I take it.
"Ok you ready to eat. The rookies should be here." The CEO said.
We finally stopped at a door. The lady push it opened and then walk in.
I was to scared to look at the others oppa and unni. Leno then stop and I look at him. He then pull out a seat for me.
"Thanks." I said.
"Your welcome." Leno said and push in my chair. Then walk away to his seat. Which is at the end of the table.
I was sating next to Chan and Dongjin. They both smirk at me. Joshua and Hansol are saying right in front of me.
"Ok Seventeen and After School. Please welcome the new Rookies for Pledis ENT." The CEO said.
Claps were heard round the room.
"Ok rookie please introduce yourself self again. I don't care if you have meet. Just introduced yourself.
"Hello I'm Leno and I'm a rapper, but I'm amazing at dancing."
Leno said and sat down. Then everyone clap. Then it was Chase turn.
"Hello I'm Chase and I'm great at singing. Because I can sing 3 languages." Chase said and everyone clapped and he sat down.
"Hi I'm Mina and I'm great at singing and I'm hoping to be a model/actress.
"..."
"Hi I'm Lee Bo Na and I didn't addition, but somehow I got in. I'm a singer and dancing, but I'm hoping to do rap."
Everyone clap and then we eat our food. I didn't eat much because I wasn't hungry.
"Excuse me I have to go to the lady's room."
"Oh my two. I'll go with you." Mina said and walked with me to the restroom.
When were fur away from the others. Mina push me in the restroom wall.
"Ok Lee Bo Ma. I had enough of you. I will do anything to be close with the oppas. Even if it's killing you." Mina said.
"What the hell are you talking about." I asked not scared at all.
"Don't act like you don't know. This is my moment to shine. There's no way I'm losing my dream to another girl. I've worked hard to make my dream come true. Got that!"
I nodded.
Then she left. I was washing me wrist because it was blooding. Mina hold me wrist really tight. The door open.
"I said yes that I'll stay out of your way of your oppa,your dreams, and what ever else." I said and look at the door.
"OMG! Lee Bo Na what happened to you wrist. It's blooding like crazy." Raina unni yelled!
"I...... slam me wrist on the... door." I said but it came out like a question.
"Is it Mina? That did this to you? She said angry.
"......Maybe, but don't tell. She's blaming me because I take her oppas away from her."
"Aish that little brat." Raina unni said and clean my wrist.
"Ok let's go. Before the others get worry." Raina unni said while throwing the napkin away.
"Yeah we should." I said and oppa the door.

Joshua P.O.V.

Mina just walked out of the restroom without Brook. I'm starting to worry. Raina noona walked to the restroom. I expected myself and walked to the restroom.
I put my ear on the door and heard everything.
Dongjin come and said that I'm taking to long. But he didn't ask what I was doing.
That's a good little friend that I have. He never asked what the members are doing. Like spying on people. That kind of stuff.
Before the door could open. I was already at our table.

~~~~

A/N

Hey! It's Tracy here with some good news and bad news.
The good news is. I updated my story. Also I'm writing a new story about a girl named Tessa and she's
S.Coup adopted little sister. But what's hard is that she doesn't remember him
AT ALL. She's trying so hard to make her memories come back. All she remembers is that she was in a accident with her mom and her name.
If that sounds like a great book. Then you girls should read the book.
PLEASE VOTE FOR IT!!!
The name of the book is.
Something I thought you never find out S.coup. Little sister?

The bad news is I'm somewhat putting this book on hold. Because of school, homework, and other school rerated stuff. I also have to take care of a animal for a project. So I have a lot of stuff. But I'm still going to work on this book and my new book.
Oh and I changed Kara to Mina.
Please vote on this chapter. Hope you have a great day.