Chapter Four

March 6th

March 6th

Y/n's POV

It's been a week since my date with Sebastian. We've been hanging out more and more over the last few days but today Brook called me asking if I wanted to have a girls night. I told her I would love too and that I would be over soon.

"bye , Chris. I'm going to Brook's. I'll see you later." I said, as I walked towards the front door. As I opened the door I was met with Anthony and Sebastian. "Wow she can read minds too." Anthony joked. "Oh shut it. I didn't even know you guys were coming over." I said.

"Where are you headed?" Sebastian asked. "To Brook's she asked if I could come over for a girls night." I answered, as Anthony pushed past me to go into the house. "Have fun." Sebastian said, quickly kissing my cheek. "You too." I smiled, before walking to my car.

***

After a 20 minute drive I pulled into Brook's driveway. I locked my car and walked up to her front door, knocking three times. Brook opened the door and pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh my god. It's been so long." She said, pulling away.

"How have you been?" I asked. "Pretty good. Henry is off visiting his mother in Arizona so it's just me." she smiled. "Anyways enough about me. What have you been up too?" She asked, as we sat down on her couch.

"Well, a week ago I went on a date with Sebastian." I said. "Wait. as in your brother's best friend Sebastian?" Brook gasped. I nodded my head. "Well, how was it? Did you guys kiss? Where did he take you? Did you, you know?" She winked.

"Okay, slow down. It was amazing. He planned a picnic in the dark with all my favorite foods, and after we ate we watched Tangled." I said, smiling at the memories. "Did you guys kiss?" She asked again. "Yes, but it wasn't our first kiss. We kissed the day before and well, let's just say that kiss led to some other things." I smiled. "Shut up!" Brook yelled, hitting me with a pillow.

"You not only went on a date and kissed the man you've been secretly in love with for like ever but you also had sex with he." She pointed out. "I know it all feels like a dream." I smiled. "Well, I have some news as well." Brook said, standing up and walking into her bedroom.

"She came back out a minute later with a gift bag. "What's this?" I asked, confused. "Just open it." She smiled. I slowly pulled out the tissue paper to reveal a white mug. I looked at her confused. "Turn it over." She laughed. I turned the mug over and my eye grew wide. "Wait really?!" I asked. "Yeah." She nodded.

I got up and hugged her. "Congratulations." I said. "Thank you. Do you like the mug?" She asked. "I love it." I laughed. The mug was white and said 'only best friends get promoted to auntie' with a small pink heart at the bottom.

"Does Henry know?" I asked. "No I haven't figured out how to tell him so I figured I could tell you and then you could help me. Especially since he comes home later tonight" She smiled. "I would love to help you." I smiled. "We should probably go to the mall then." I suggested. "Great idea." Brook agreed. We grabbed our purses and headed out to my car.