Chapter Seven

March 17th

March 17th

Y/n's POV

    "What 'cha doin'?" Chris asked, sitting next to me on the couch. "I'm doing research on my character." I said. "Find anything interesting?" he asked. "Yeah, actually. Did you know that my character and Seb's character actually date?" I asked.

    "No. I didn't. It would be interesting to see the Winter Soldier get a girlfriend." Chris laughed. "Wasn't he a ladies man in the 40's?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well, yes. But that was before the Hydra thing and getting a metal arm." Chris shrugged.

    "Good point." I laughed. "What are you two laughing about?" Anthony asked as he and Sebastian walked into the room. "How Y/n's character and Seb's character date in the comics." Chris laughed. "Yeah." I smiled.

"What's funny about that?" Sebastian asked, raising an eyebrow at me. "Um, well. You know, the fact that Bucky used to be a ladies man in the 40's but now he has a metal arm." I shrugged. "Still don't get why it's funny but okay." Sebastian rolled his eyes.

    "Wait, what are you two doing here?" I asked. "You guys have better food than I do at my house. I don't know why he's here though." Anthony said, pointing at Sebastian. "Chris asked me to workout with him." Sebastian answered. I nodded my head in understanding.

    I watched as Sebastian and Chris walked off towards the workout room while Anthony tried to quietly make his way to the kitchen...but failed. "Shit!" He exclaimed as he knocked over some pans. "What did you do?" I asked, setting my laptop on the couch next to me then making my way to the kitchen.

    I walked in and saw five pans that were sitting on the counter now on the floor. "Sorry. I didn't know they were there." Anthony said, putting his arms up in defense. "It's fine Anthony. Just pick them up and get what you need." I said, shaking my head.

***

    "How was your workout?" I asked, as Sebastian walked into the kitchen. "Tiering." HE sighed, filling a glass up with water. "Chris still working out?" I asked. "Mhm." he hummed, taking a drink of his water.

    "Where'd Anthony go?" he asked, refilling his glass. "Oh, he's asleep on the couch. He fell asleep after raiding the fridge." I said, causing Sebastian to shake his head. Once he was done with his glass he put it in the dishwasher, then walked over to me.

    I raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes?" I asked. He then pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead. "Eww, Sebby, you're all sweaty and gross." I said, pushing him off me, causing him to laugh. "Go take a shower, then you can hug me." I stated.

    "Okay...want to join me?" He smirked. "You know I would love to but not only is Chris here but so is Anthony." I said, causing Sebastian to pout. "Don't be a baby. Go shower and then we can order some pizza for lunch." I said, pushing him towards the bathroom.

    "Okay, okay. I'm going." Sebastian said, walking into the bathroom. I walked into the living room to wake Anthony up. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty. Get up." I said, pushing him off the couch. "What the hell, Y/n?!" Anthony asked. "Go home and sleep on your own couch." I said, crossing my arms.

    "But your couch is so comfortable. Almost as comfortable as Seabass'. Although your blankets are bigger than his one cashmere blanket." Anthony whined. "I don't care. Go home." I said. "Fine. I'm taking your leftover spaghetti with me though." He said, walking into the kitchen. I laughed, shaking my head.

    "Hey, tomorrow is game night, right?" Anthony asked, poking his head out from the kitchen. "Uh, yeah. Why?" I asked. "Okay. You have to be on my team. You always win game night. He said, pointing at me. "How about just wait and see if you piss me off before then." I suggested. "Good point." He sighed. "Well, I'm out. See you tomorrow." Anthony said, with the leftover spaghetti in his hands. "Bye." I laughed.

***

    "Is the pizza here yet?" Sebastian asked, walking out of the bathroom. "No, I just ordered it." I laughed. "I'm gonna go take a shower now." Chris said, walking towards the bathroom. Once he shut the door, Sebastian pulled me into his body crashing his lips into mine.

    "Mmm." I hummed into the kiss. "I've been waiting to do that since I got here." He said, between kisses. We slowly pulled away, smiling at each other. Then my smile slowly faded. "Hey, what's wrong?" Sebastian asked, lifting my shin up.

    "I hate lying to Chris." I sighed. "I know, me too." he said, leaning his forehead on mine. Then we heard the bathroom door open. "Damn that was fast." I mumbled. "Hey, Y/n. I was thinking. We should go on a double date." Chris said. "What? You don't even have a girlfriend." I laughed.

    "Well, I asked out this girl, Amanda. She works at the mall. I figured you and Carson could go on a double date with us. Plus I would finally get to meet this boyfriend of yours." Chris smiled. "Um, I don't-I..that's not...maybe we shouldn't." I stuttered.

    "Why not?" Chris frowned. "Because Carson is busy with work. You know how busy the coffee shop can get." I laughed. "Funny you should mention the coffee shop, because I went there the other day and I asked for Carson and the manager said that nobody with that name works there." Chris said, crossing his arms over his chest.

    "Um...well, that's because...um...he now works at- at the..." I was cut off by Sebastian. "That's because he now works at the mall." He said. I let out a sigh. "Really? And how would you know this Seb?" Chris asked. "I told him. When you were in the shower. I told him how Carson quit working at the coffee shop to work at the mall. It pays more." I smiled.

    "Mhm. okay." Chris said, glaring at me. Then the doorbell rang. "Well, that's the pizza." I awkwardly laughed. I ran to the door to get the pizza. "Thank you. Keep the change." I said, handing the pizza delivery guy the money.

Word Count: 1057